Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Business Communication Professor was hardcore Anti-Trump

So, pretty much every economy/politcs professor has picked out Trump as a negative example for something... most not so vehemently, I'm sure you could talk something bad from Hillary out of them as well, but its annoying...

Today we had our first session with this guy, pretty nice bloke, and he was open to talking points, so he adressed politics at one point...

after his opening anti Trump stuff, I was like 'well theyre both awful no?' (I dont think Trump is too awful but its a good starting point), so we went at it for a while, on a chilled basis, but I was just surprised how outspoken he was against Trump, while knowing so little about Hillary, the rest of the situation... I explained a few scandals to him, the Berkeley case, Benghazi, E-Mails, and some of her quotes...

Another guy chimed in and just continued to say that he also thinks its a bit fishy how one sided the media is portraying things (he knew most of his stuff because a friend of his has a house in Hawaii and can vote and is 100% Trump).

The professor needed to have everything explained to him, and he was a native English speaker. He himself by the end said to me personally 'ew, thats some ugly stuff' regarding Hillary...

I just thought it was amazing how little he knew about HRC and her scandals, basically the situation, but was consistently raving about how terrible of a human Trump was, and how he could never be president.. I brought up that Trump may have said some 'mean things' but Hillary should literally be in prison (again, he at first didnt know why).

He was open to opinions though and I'm sure he doesnt have as strong of a opinion anymore, as he himself admitted he doesnt know too much about what Hillary has done.

Default Re: Business Communication Professor was hardcore Anti-Trump

Its a private school so it was only like 22 students in the room

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

I just thought it was amazing how little he knew about HRC and her scandals, basically the situation, but was consistently raving about how terrible of a human Trump was, and how he could never be president.. I brought up that Trump may have said some 'mean things' but Hillary should literally be in prison (again, he at first didnt know why).
    Again... Democrats are emotional people, who think based on emotion. Argue policy all you want, they don't care...

Trump is a meanie head and that's that, okay?

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Again... Democrats are emotional people, who think based on emotion. Argue policy all you want, they don't care...

Trump is a meanie head and that's that, okay?
    At one point his answer to everything was "but have you seen Trump talk, and what he says, yea?" I was like, yeah, he comes across as an asshole, but he has to be, hes fighting everyone at the moment, cant wilt.. he was actually a good dude though. Just obviously not that invested in politics. The problem is that he was still so outspoken about the topic holding such an anti Trump stance.

At one point his answer to everything was "but have you seen Trump talk, and what he says, yea?" I was like, yeah, he comes across as an asshole, but he has to be, hes fighting everyone at the moment, cant wilt.. he was actually a good dude though. Just obviously not that invested in politics. The problem is that he was still so outspoken about the topic holding such an anti Trump stance.
    I'm sure Bill Belichick is probably a super asshole too...

But he's a good football coach, which is what he's hired to do.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

FYI idiocy knows no bounds... my friend works at a hospital and complains about how incompetent multiple doctors are... ****ing doctors... not nurses... doctors... we're talking about doctors... all the time.

In a sense a college degree in today's environment means more than it ever has and less than it ever has simultaneously.

It's great for those that have it because your chances of landing a job are significantly higher but not so great for employers because every monkey with hair has one.

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

You have too many people that don't belong in these colleges/universities. But they have to make money right. College/University used to be for the elite, the geniuses, the real smart people. Not anymore, it's watered down and now indoctrinated with leftist dribble. Sad.

Banned

Academics are cucked.

It is brainwash. That is the only way to describe it.

The American people (and Euros getting American media) have been brainwashed and conditioned for over a year to believe that Hillary Clinton is the most qualified candidate ever. She is even bragging about sitting 12 hours for the Benghazi hearings in her speeches, like it's some kind of badge of honor.

People have also been conditioned to believe that Trump is "LITERALLY HITLER-BUT WORSE-AND OH YEAH HE RAPES KIDS."

I always thought the American people would be too smart to be dragged down by this kind of thing. I always thought we'd be able to smell this out and see through it a mile away.

I was wrong.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, he said 'he's like Erdogan, like Putin, his idol!'

Banned

Oh yeah, that reminds me, he said 'he's like Erdogan, like Putin, his idol!'
    He probably thinks that Hillary Clinton is the most qualified candidate ever, and a beacon of morality and all that is good in the world.

He probably also considers himself an intelligent and informed person.

I will give you advice because I used to argue with professors about this kind of thing until I realized it's a losing game. I had some idiot PC professor in second year. I used to challenge their bullshit in class, and call them out every time they presented subjective opinion as fact. All of my papers where I presented anti-PC ideas, or challenged the narrative were rated low 80-85%. At the end of the year I started writing shill essays based on the BS the professor was presenting and I started getting 90-94s. The professor even wrote little encouraging notes once I started writing essays that agreed with her. I am not some brilliant essayist, but my university was AWFUL so it was easy to stand out and get good grades if you put in a little effort.

This was some bullshit mandatory "understanding media" course all of us had to take.

The best thing to do is just pretend to believe their bullshit, do what you can to get a good grade, and then leave.

Some of these libtard professors are cool and willing to listen to opposing viewpoints and will allow you to present them. This is how university should be and how it used to be. maybe your professor is one of these types.

In the modern age of cultural marxism and social justice however, many of these libtard professors will hold your opinions against you and it may affect your grades. You can spend your time fighting this moral battle and reporting your bad grades to the Dean and all that, but do you really want to spend so much extra time on this?

It's up to you.

Be wary is all I'm saying, some of these professors are crazy and hold shit against you. It is wrong, but that's just how some people are.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 10-24-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    He probably thinks that Hillary Clinton is the most qualified candidate ever, and a beacon of morality and all that is good in the world.

He probably also considers himself an intelligent and informed person.

I will give you advice because I used to argue with professors about this kind of thing until I realized it's a losing game. I had some idiot PC professor in second year. I used to challenge their bullshit in class, and call them out every time they presented subjective opinion as fact. All of my papers where I presented anti-PC ideas, or challenged the narrative were rated low 80-85%. At the end of the year I started writing shill essays based on the BS the professor was presenting and I started getting 90-94s. The professor even wrote little encouraging notes once I started writing essays that agreed with her. I am not some brilliant essayist, but my university was AWFUL so it was easy to stand out and get good grades if you put in a little effort.

This was some bullshit mandatory "understanding media" course all of us had to take.

The best thing to do is just pretend to believe their bullshit, do what you can to get a good grade, and then leave.

Some of these libtard professors are cool and willing to listen to opposing viewpoints and will allow you to present them. This is how university should be and how it used to be. maybe your professor is one of these types.

In the modern age of cultural marxism and social justice however, many of these libtard professors will hold your opinions against you and it may affect your grades. You can spend your time fighting this moral battle and reporting your bad grades to the Dean and all that, but do you really want to spend so much extra time on this?

It's up to you.

Be wary is all I'm saying, some of these professors are crazy and hold shit against you. It is wrong, but that's just how some people are.

Could be true generally, but this guy was harmless, just misinformed... brainwashed himself. He was still praising my English afterwards and came to me at the end kind continuing the discussion a bit, letting me get into some details on the rape case thing.

Banned

Could be true generally, but this guy was harmless, just misinformed... brainwashed himself. He was still praising my English afterwards and came to me at the end kind continuing the discussion a bit, letting me get into some details on the rape case thing.
    ok this guy seems alright, ignore my advice on him. Good job speaking up like that.

Another embarrassing thread from AW.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

Your teacher is a "cuck"

He's offended and his view points stem from the fact because he thinks it's the morally right thing to do. Mainly the media and hollywood telling him to think that way. He's seeking validation and trying to prove his moral superiority by saying "he's a disgusting human being".

He's okay with Hillary rigging democratic elections, invading multiple countries(leading to millions of refugees, ISIS, thousands of causalities), charity scams, stealing money from a poverty stricken nation in Haiti, etc. But the groping part about trump sealed the deal for him. "He's a disgusting human being". Like we all don't think to ourselves when walking by a hot girl how we'd like to smash that ass into oblivion.

I get if you think Trump is a retard and not qualified but to think Hilary is our answer from total disaster is laughable. This is the woman who rigged the DNC election.

Banned