Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [Retro] Jordan gets blocked by high schooler; calls phantom fouls

"You can tell he got pretty upset after that and he called some fouls right after that that weren't [fouls]"

This **** is pretty funny. And before the trolling starts, no this does not diminish Jordan as GOAT in any way. It's funny though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3AB...ature=youtu.be

Banned

Default Re: [Retro] Jordan gets blocked by high schooler; calls phantom fouls

Nike didn't have its tape confiscation service yet?

NBA Superstar

What year is this from? It appears to be mid-90's-ish. If so, he was looking pretty spry on that lob. I liked it.

wait bbbut i thought lebron was the one that was a crybaby and wanted all the calls?

-mj stan

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    wait bbbut i thought lebron was the one that was a crybaby and wanted all the calls?

-mj stan

Yeah, compared to Jordan, LeBron is a huge ****ing crybaby when it comes to calls. Jordan is a huge, immature a$$hole, but he is mentally tough and not a crybaby. These are both well known what was your point?

What about a Kid dunking on Lebron and having the tape confiscated?? hahah

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Yeah, compared to Jordan, LeBron is a huge ****ing crybaby when it comes to calls. Jordan is a huge, immature a$$hole, but he is mentally tough and not a crybaby. These are both well known what was your point?
    "Mr. Stern, Detroit isn't playing basketball. They're trying to hurt me!"

Mr. Stern before the next season "there is a new rule called the flagrant foul rule"
    Last edited by Hey Yo; 08-25-2014 at 08:33 PM.

You forgot to mention Jordan proceeded to score 38 against the kid the rest of the night.

This shouldn't really be a knock on Jordan though; it's just how it is.

When you're much more experienced at something, there's a lot of pressure on you to dominate - it can be stressful when you're actually challenged by someone who is truly your inferior.

I was teaching submissions to a friend of mine a few years back, and I got a little over-confident - he caught me being lazy and threw an arm bar on me... I went to stack and messed up my grip; since he was new to it he didn't realize how little effort it takes to **** somebodies arm up and he threw it WAY too hard. I was too proud to tap right away and ended up tearing a few tendons in my elbow. Walked around with a sling for the next few weeks.

this may be beside the point seeing how the thread is going, but I do think its a foul(the block on the dunk attempt).

"You can tell he got pretty upset after that and he called some fouls right after that that weren't [fouls]"

This **** is pretty funny. And before the trolling starts, no this does not diminish Jordan as GOAT in any way. It's funny though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3AB...ature=youtu.be

Wait a minute...

That fool got his arm on the way down

NBA rookie of the year

http://wiki.muscoop.com/doku.php/men.../shannon_smith

...video of him blocking Michael Jordan's dunk attempt during a summer pick-up game at Jordan's camp in 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Wait a minute...

That fool got his arm on the way down

So... was Mason Plumlee's gamewinner block on Bron a foul too then?

So... was Mason Plumlee's gamewinner block on Bron a foul too then?

Yeah I thought so

Ofcourse. MJ was going up against the new generation of ballers with which he would not have been able to compete.