Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Learning to shoot layups

Default Re: Raptors bring back James 'Baby Pippen" Johnson for 2 years.

what do you envision the minute split at small forward. Ross apparently is working hard this summer to get stronger and other area's of his game.

Demar got some minutes last year with vas and kyle in the back court. Salmon's is gone and then of course there are this year's draft pick's.

Also could someone tell me if Lou can play the point?

Learning to shoot layups

some amazing dunks by ross in the drew league. Also on my facebook page demar jumps over kyle to dunk.

Quote Originally Posted by rightsideup
    what do you envision the minute split at small forward. Ross apparently is working hard this summer to get stronger and other area's of his game.

Demar got some minutes last year with vas and kyle in the back court. Salmon's is gone and then of course there are this year's draft pick's.

Also could someone tell me if Lou can play the point?
    Ross/James both should see about 20+ minutes depending on the matchups available, with Ross edging out more overall minutes because of spacing and being more potent on both ends. Bruno might get about 10 or more minutes if the Raptors blow teams out a lot. I don't really envision him playing all that much but I hope I'm wrong.

Lou Williams can certainly play PG. He's a shooter first but he can handle PG minutes.