Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-27-2011, 01:19 AM   #1
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation
Default NBA has been ultra exciting since 07-08

07-08,That was the start of super teams, when the Celtics formed their big 3. I kinda liked that, thought it was exciting. Then they whooped the Lakers in the finals.

Then in 09-10, i thought it was one of the most epic finals ever. It came down to game 7, and down to the last minute. The Lakers became the back to back champions.

Then last year 10-11, the whole decision was entertaining and epic. Another super team was formed and then they lost to the Mavericks, the team who had always crumbled. EPIC!

Then this season, the whole lockout, now nba comes back on christmas. Chris Paul joins the Clippers and they look like the more exciting team in LA for once. Mavs are losing, lakers are losing and everything is changing so fast, so unpredictable. Entertaining!
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:21 AM   #2
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board
Default Re: NBA has been ultra exciting since 07-08

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
07-08,That was the start of super teams, when the Celtics formed their big 3. I kinda liked that, thought it was exciting. Then they whooped the Lakers in the finals.

Then in 09-10, i thought it was one of the most epic finals ever. It came down to game 7, and down to the last minute. The Lakers became the back to back champions.

Then last year 10-11, the whole decision was entertaining and epic. Another super team was formed and then they lost to the Mavericks, the team who had always crumbled. EPIC!

Then this season, the whole lockout, now nba comes back on christmas. Chris Paul joins the Clippers and they look like the more exciting team in LA for once. Mavs are losing, lakers are losing and everything is changing so fast, so unpredictable. Entertaining!

would have been better if lakers got cp3....

but. putting that pain aside.. i agree with your post and sentiment. super teams are great for the league. i really just want it contracted down to about 15 teams, 60 game schedule, no cap. damn that NBA will be amazing
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:23 AM   #3
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade

but. putting that pain aside.. i agree with your post and sentiment. super teams are great for the league. i really just want it contracted down to about 15 teams, 60 game schedule, no cap. damn that NBA will be amazing

Only for you, why didn't ya's give us Odom for nothin I'da liked that/
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:24 AM   #4
nba_55
Searching a new team

nba_55 is considered somewhat coolnba_55 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorBaLade

That would suck
nba_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:25 AM   #5
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Super teams are fun to a certain extent, as long as they don't go overboard with it. 3 superstars is fine though. Because when you beat them, it's even more fun.
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:25 AM   #6
RazorBaLade
Banned

RazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this boardRazorBaLade is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hittin_Shots
Only for you, why didn't ya's give us Odom for nothin I'da liked that/

lol and west should have signed iwth the cletics.. everything is wrong.. the world is crumbling

nba55 as a fan of the heat you are against super teams?
RazorBaLade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 01:27 AM   #7
kidachi

NBA is always exciting to me. But I like your enthusiasm..
Old 12-27-2011, 02:18 AM   #8
FindingTim
National High School Star

FindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat coolFindingTim is considered somewhat cool

The NBA has been spectacular. Last years exciting season/playoffs continued the trend.

Right now, the NBA has the makings of a great war. The wise coaches are the General Cornelliuses and the players are the heroic warriors. Many great warriors have banded together:

Lebron/Wade/Bosh
Rondo/Pierce/KG/Allen
Carmelo/Amare
CP3/Blake
Kobe/Pau/Bynum
Durant/Westbrook
Rose/Noah/Boozer/Deng
Dirk/Kidd/Terry/Odom
Aldridge/Wallace
Duncan/Parker/Ginobili
Randolph/Gay/Gasol

Let the bloodbath begin!!!