Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
    Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Default Re: Spurs next 6 games

Spurs fans can continue to talk since we have the better record still. When we don't, we will stop...unlike Laker fans who do even when they don't...and we especially won't when we're 7+ games back.

Quote Originally Posted by ninephive
    Spurs fans can continue to talk since we have the better record still. When we don't, we will stop...unlike Laker fans who do even when they don't...and we especially won't when we're 7+ games back.
    Keep on talking then.

When is a good time to be playing your best basketball... November? January? Nope. Right now, leading into the playoffs.

Spurs have been exposed. If you really think they are making the finals you are delusional.

But keep on talking!

It seems like nobody gives a shit about the Spurs.

They had a great record this year-no one talked about it too much.
    They are on a 6 games losing streak-no one talks about it too much.

On the other hand Miami and New York are the different story.
    They win few in a row-unstoppable
    They lose few in a row-world is collapsing

Great college starter

Tim going down ****ed this team up.

Its all good.

Uh we still have won the most games.
    thats not my point, my point was all year SA fans screamed they didn't get the respect for winning games, games which were regular season games. But now, collapsing, it's not a big deal because these are meaningless regular season games. which is it?

Very good NBA starter

Spurs nearly beat the Blazers without Duncan, Parker, and Manu.... when seeing that, I wasn't that worried, and it shows that depth is better for SA now... This team is talented and experienced... I do think this isn't the best time to lose momentum though... but I don't think the Spurs are "collapsing" by any means, some of the losses have been really close and competitive... I'd rather see that, then the team actually collapsing, becoming abysmal, and losing any "fire" that they had before. The team is still playing tough, and I think they will make it to the WCF all things considered. Outside of that idk. I predicted the Celtics to win this championship, right before the season started, but that was with Perkins and assuming Shaq and JO would be healthy.

Magic Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by toxicxr6
    Lakers fans are gonna wake up from this dream pretty quickly.. SA has managed to continue winning all season... They will probably go 4-2 there, you will see and lakers fans will finally shut up
    The only reason people are speaking up is because of how ridiculous it would be if it actually happened. The Spurs have been far and away the best team in the league this year, and yet nobody has put them above the Lakers or Celtics for various reasons. Now the one advantage they had going into the postseason is slowly slipping away. It's just funny/weird/shocking.

The Spurs aren't going to do anything in the playoffs. They rely on the 3-ball more than any team in the league by a good margin.

And Duncan is a shadow of his former self.

That spells DOOM.

Not1,Not2,Not3,Not4... ninephive's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Heat007
    The Spurs aren't going to do anything in the playoffs. They rely on the 3-ball more than any team in the league by a good margin.

And Duncan is a shadow of his former self.

That spells DOOM.
    I know! It's like, hey Spurs, that reliance on the 3 only worked for you for 70 games in the regular season. Why would you ever think it will work for 16 in the playoffs?!

Decent college freshman Doctor Rivers's Avatar

I know! It's like, hey Spurs, that reliance on the 3 only worked for you for 70 games in the regular season. Why would you ever think it will work for 16 in the playoffs?!
    looks like you're wrong