Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: This is how Kobe gets to work everyday...

And if the fanboys are drowning us with this sh*t, sometimes we all might feel the need to bring them back to reality and argue against Kobe. Since we are finding reasons to criticize him and open ourselves to his flaws, that might make us start resenting him because we tend to hate what we view in a negative light.

So yes, fanboys could be the causative factor that makes us hate him more than we normally do if we never heard this whole "gawdbe" bullsh*t.

Seriously, go worship a REAL legitimate God dumbsh*t.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    LOL, only a weak minded baboon would hate on somebody because of their fans.
    Exactly. Loser mentality

Quote Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
    Exactly. Loser mentality
    See. This is exactly what I meant; you guys are so f*ckin stupid you can't even see a logical causative factor when it is blatantly in front of your eyes. Talking to you guys is like talking to a brick wall. Kobe's got his d*ck so far up your a*ses you are snorting out cummmmm shots.

Us haters (well most of us anyway) were right all along: when Kobe decides to pass the f*ckin ball more instead of being such a selfish d*ckwad and chuck up impossible shots, then maybe we wouldn't hate on his game so much. Last I check, the NBA also has 9 other players on the court. It is like you guys aren't even watching basketball for the love of it; you guys are prob watching it to get your d*ck hard once Kobe makes a corner fade away 3 pointer because you are too impotent to have sex with your ugly wife.

Guess what Kobe wh*res. We were f*ckin right all along: if Kobe played less selfish and be more of a team player/leader, the Lakers would be better off.

Now they are playing the best basketball of the whole season simply because Kobe manned up and stopped being such a narcissistic child.

Your obsession has made you blinded by the truth. We were right. Period.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 01-31-2013 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    See. This is exactly what I meant; you guys are so f*ckin stupid you can't even see a logical causative factor when it is blatantly in front of your eyes. Talking to you guys is like talking to a brick wall. Kobe's got his d*ck so far up your a*ses you are snorting out cummmmm shots.

Us haters (well most of us anyway) were right all along: when Kobe decides to pass the f*ckin ball more instead of being such a selfish d*ckwad and chuck up impossible shots, then maybe we wouldn't hate on his game so much. Last I check, the NBA also has 9 other players on the court. It is like you guys aren't even watching basketball for the love of it; you guys are prob watching it to get your d*ck hard once Kobe makes a corner fade away 3 pointer because you are too impotent to have sex with your ugly wife.
    I hate Kobe more than anyone else when he makes stupid decisions. That's becasue I'm a die-hard Lakers fan.
    I can't really understand why you share the feeling with me.

I hate Kobe more than anyone else when he makes stupid decisions. That's becasue I'm a die-hard Lakers fan.
    I can't really understand why you share the feeling with me.
    Maybe because you have that ugly a*s yellow and purple as your avatar with that goofie laugh from the savior that hasn't done sh*t kind of made me like, who knows, *think* you're a Laker fan.

I mean sh*t how much more revealing than that.

Ya you might hate him for doing sloppy sh*t but once he makes an impossible shot out of a hundred tries, you would still say, "OH MY GAWD IMMA CUMMMMMMMM!!!!! and then act like all the missed shots don't even matter. I know how you guys operate. Tsk Tsk.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 01-31-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Maybe because you have that ugly a*s yellow and purple as your avatar with that goofie laugh from the savior that hasn't done sh*t kind of made me like, who knows, *think* you're a Laker fan.

Ya you might hate him for doing sloppy sh*t but once he makes an impossible shot out of a hundred tries, you would still say, "OH MY GAWD IMMA CUMMMMMMMM!!!!! and then act like all the missed shots don't even matter. I know how you guys operate. Tsk Tsk.
    I thought you only hate Kobe
    But I guess haters don't have a life after all
    I used to hate Howard's game but now he's on my team, I cheer for him. That's called being supportive.

Thanks for bolding that, didn't know you are capable of doing so.

I thought you only hate Kobe
    But I guess haters don't have a life after all
    I used to hate Howard's game but now he's on my team, I cheer for him. That's called being supportive.
    I'm a purist. I hate whoever does not play the game with purity. I have no allegiance to no team or player. If you play the game right, then I will support you, but if you play it to showboat and make the highlights, then I don't see anything special about you.

You see, I don't just watch 10 second top ten clips of the game; I watch entire full games of basketball stretching back to even some full ones in the 60s.

I think you guys are posers and it is a travesty there are so many of you around, like f*ckin leeches just sucking the life out of the sport.

Learning to shoot layups

I think you guys are posers and it is a travesty there are so many of you around, like f*ckin leeches just sucking the life out of the sport.
    And what feeds the leeches more than anything else? Blood. Your rage. Your attention. You ain't getting rid of them, so enjoy the dang sport instead.

If you hate Kobe, hate the shit out of him. Just don't waste time and effort on stans. You can't convince an idiot anything.

rambo mad af

Quote Originally Posted by And 1
    And what feeds the leeches more than anything else? Blood. Your rage. Your attention. You ain't getting rid of them, so enjoy the dang sport instead.

If you hate Kobe, hate the shit out of him. Just don't waste time and effort on stans. You can't convince an idiot anything.
    Nice intuitive comeback.

But I disagree. A stan is the most insecure wetkneck on the face of the planet; if you talk crap about their *gawd* they actually feel it in the bottom of their gut because they are too sensitive to deal with emotions in real life.

In fact, talking crap about the Lakers will hurt them more than if you were to have nekkid pictures of their wives sexually molesting their newborn child in a manner only Jeffrey Dahmer would be proud of.

Pain changes people. These guys are riped for the picking. It's summer time for a team like, for example, the Lakers. You see, this team might self-implode and miss the playoffs; they all know in their guts it might happen so they put this macho front acting like a bigger d*ck than they normally are but really in the back of their minds they have this "what if" in their heads.

It's sad because no matter how confident they might seem to be they are nothing more than a child inside.

Keep on poking that inner child, trust me, they are emotionally distressed over this. Fact.

Damn.That was fun to read.