Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
    Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Tom Brady is now the undisputed GOAT football player, unfortunately.

His r
    Last edited by Ben Simmons 25; 01-20-2019 at 11:37 PM.

Default Re: Tim Brady is now the undisputed GOAT football player, unfortunately.

how big? how many inches

Default Re: Tim Brady is now the undisputed GOAT football player, unfortunately.

Timothy Brady

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

As impossible as it is to compare quarterbacks by actual ability and remove the outside influences...I dont see how we are gonna compare a QB to Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, LT, or whoever.

John elway vs Deacon Jones....I dont even know where you begin.

Ever have an Anthony Munoz vs Night Train Lane discussion? Id imagine its a tough one.

It's not unfortunate

It's unprecedented

LeBrady GOAT

now ? lol wtf does he have to do to finally settle it ? he's BEEN the goat already .. for a while

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    As impossible as it is to compare quarterbacks by actual ability and remove the outside influences...I dont see how we are gonna compare a QB to Jerry Rice, Jim Brown, LT, or whoever.

Ever have an Anthony Munoz vs Night Train Lane discussion? Id imagine its a tough one.

Agree with this.

Football is like a three legged race (no lebron pun intended). Your success is tied to your teammates as theirs is to yours. It’s the most team oriented sport there is.

That said, you can certainly call Brady the most accomplished player ever. But determining an individual “best” player isnt something the sport really lends itself to.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855

Not when you do it consistently over a span of a decades worth of roster changes

Might as well start comparing young Brady greatness to old Brady's GOATness

Brady's outside influences aren't making laser precision pocket passes in playoff clutch time over and over and over and over and over and over. It's him

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh
    Not when you do it consistently over a span of a decades worth of roster changes

Brady's outside influences aren't making laser precision pocket passes in playoff clutch time over and over and over and over and over and over. It's him

Yeah but the Pats are like the Spurs, they keep bringing in guys with the right mindset over and over, which most teams simply dont do. It seems like theyre just grabbing random guys but theyre not. They screen for attitude and commitment. Theyll occasionally take a flyer on baggage but as soon as the drama starts the guy is gone.

Character is by far the most underlooked prospect trait in pro sports. Only a small number of teams emphasize it, and gee, they keep winning.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: Tom Brady is now the undisputed GOAT football player, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Timothy Brady

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh

You actually can compare young Brady to old. Old Brady is clearly doing more than young Brady had to.

You can

Default Re: Tom Brady is now the undisputed GOAT football player, unfortunately.

He cemented his GOAT status with that comeback against the Falcons in Super Bowl 51. It's one of the greatest things I've ever seen in sports

Good High School Starter 100grandman's Avatar

I still might take Joe Montana. Four Super Bowls, and I think still holds the record for most passes in Super Bowls without an int.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

He already was.

If he wins his 6th, he's the sports GOAT.

A guy with a 6 dollar haircut can't be the goat.