Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Soooo LA won again without Bran?

[QUOTE=hiphopanonymous]I

Local High School Star hiphopanonymous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Yep i definitely know who's alt this is but i'll be nice and not expose you
    I have no need for an alt - feel free to share your theories of my origin

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Yep i definitely know who's alt this is but i'll be nice and not expose you
    Soooo you have no idea who he is and you can't accept that another woke basketball mind has entered ISH.

Gotcha.

Jordan Stopper

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Soooo you have no idea who he is and you can't accept that another woke basketball mind has entered ISH.

Gotcha.
    Keep that up and I

The ISH'ers Champion!

[QUOTE=hiphopanonymous]I

I know you guys are laughing and I know LeBron fans are probably coming up with a thousand reasons why what I said is unfair untrue or whatever but it DOES happen it's his 1 criticism I have that I think is not even just a joke it's actually 100% fair and not just some thing to say to rile his fans up.

Take a look at that play.

Wow amazing pass right? Going to end up on a career highlight of his for sure. As an individual skill to show off that he has. But here's the thing. Look at the 4 other guys. Standing around waiting for him to make a move while frozen in their place until the final moment. He did exactly what I said in that post breaking down one of his trademark habits. Pounding away the clock from 3 point land and bullrushing inside to one of those stationary "snipers". Because the play example I just posted worked, it gets praised by his fans and people obsessed over that play for days when it happened. But in 5 on 5 that's a really jarring play to look at especially when it doesn't connect. Coaches live with it because it's LeBron and if you criticize him you'll be fired because coaches these days are the easy scape goat. In fact, his roleplayers that GM's find are forced to make that shot or be put back on the trading block. If you're not a knock down spot up shooter you're just not a good fit for LeBron. That habit of his in my humble opinion is not good basketball. It's drive and kick taken to the extreme in a way that kills teammate energy because everyone is forced to stand around he doesn't like cutters cutting through while he dribbles for whatever reason.

I saw it first hand 1,000 times. I'm not going to sit here and say he's not a great player, he is. But nobody makes perfect decisions or has perfect habits and after watching it 1,000 times man am I sick of that play.
    Last edited by hiphopanonymous; 01-18-2019 at 09:47 PM.

[QUOTE=hiphopanonymous]I

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

[QUOTE=hiphopanonymous]I

Quote Originally Posted by hiphopanonymous
    I know you guys are laughing and I know LeBron fans are probably coming up with a thousand reasons why what I said is unfair untrue or whatever but it DOES happen it's his 1 criticism I have that I think is not even just a joke it's actually 100% fair and not just some thing to say to rile his fans up.

Take a look at that play.

Wow amazing pass right? Going to end up on a career highlight of his for sure. As an individual skill to show off that he has. But here's the thing. Look at the 4 other guys. Standing around waiting for him to make a move while frozen in their place until the final moment. He did exactly what I said in that post breaking down one of his trademark habits. Pounding away the clock from 3 point land and bullrushing inside to one of those stationary "snipers". Because the play example I just posted worked, it gets praised by his fans and people obsessed over that play for days when it happened. But in 5 on 5 that's a really jarring play to look at especially when it doesn't connect. Coaches live with it because it's LeBron and if you criticize him you'll be fired because coaches these days are the easy scape goat. In fact, his roleplayers that GM's find are forced to make that shot or be put back on the trading block. If you're not a knock down spot up shooter you're just not a good fit for LeBron. That habit of his in my humble opinion is not good basketball. It's drive and kick taken to the extreme in a way that kills teammate energy because everyone is forced to stand around he doesn't like cutters cutting through while he dribbles for whatever reason.

I saw it first hand 1,000 times. I'm not going to sit here and say he's not a great player, he is. But nobody makes perfect decisions or has perfect habits and after watching it 1,000 times man am I sick of that play.

Keep in mind that he passed it to the GREATEST 3-point shooter of all time, as well. If the GOAT 3point shooter doesn't make that, it's not an assist, let alone a highlight.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Are you on acid?
    Why is this Hindu obsessed with people ingesting acid?

There must be something else here that we don't know about....

What you hiding Hindu?

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Are you on acid?

Did you EVER actually watch LeBron play of are you going off of what the dumb as shit LeBron haters post on the internet?

There's literally nothing wrong with that pass, except for Haslem being in that game that late. Spo should've been fired for that alone.

And yeah, Bird is not as good a passer as LeBron, so...
    I've been watching LeBron since he played at St Vincent. His games were on tv and my friends, who went to that school, tipped me off to start watching him when he was a few grades older than myself starting to gain traction state wide.

Yeah... I've seen the guy. I'm not wrong about this habit of his but go ahead and act like I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Why is this Hindu obsessed with people ingesting acid?

There must be something else here that we don't know about....

What you hiding Hindu?
    This might be the first time ever that I used the word acid on this board, you inbred little basement dwelling maggot.

I've been watching LeBron since he played at St Vincent. His games were on tv and my friends, who went to that school, tipped me off to start watching him when he was a few grades older than myself starting to gain traction state wide.

Yeah... I've seen the guy. I'm not wrong about this habit of his but go ahead and act like I'm wrong
    How many alts do you retards need? I would literally pay Jeff for a forum upgrade, if he ever posted all the alts on here.

There's not point in arguing with a person, who has a mental illness, like yourself. Seek help, kid.
    Last edited by aj1987; 01-18-2019 at 11:29 PM.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

Your hentai pillow and lotion bottle tipped you off? Sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Keep in mind that he passed it to the GREATEST 3-point shooter of all time, as well. If the GOAT 3point shooter doesn't make that, it's not an assist, let alone a highlight.
    It's good that he passed it to someone arguably the greatest 3 point shooter of all time and I have no doubt he deliberately passed it to him and not anyone else.

The problem I have with that play is that the offense is completely stationary. He waves off screens, he waves off cutters. I'm convinced it's literally a part of the playbook on any team he plays. 4 stationary players and 1 iso player draining the clock down to 6 or less seconds just isn't good basketball in my opinion. Yes, it's in the hands of a player who can probably make more out of it than maybe anyone currently playing and most past players but still - that play just isn't good 5 on 5 basketball and when he doesn't connect on it it is infuriating. Seen it 1,000 times - when he was on teams I was rooting for. That's the play I had to almost look away when it formed and I think it's a habit of his that his coaches/players have to stay silent about for fear of not getting fired/traded (save for maybe a player tailor built for it like Ray Allen) because I'm not sure too many coaches or players actually like that play.
    Last edited by hiphopanonymous; 01-18-2019 at 11:32 PM.

You're debating someone that doesn't watch basketball. Stop it. You're a great poster, but don't waste it on the nerd you're talking to.

My advice...