Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Starbury coming back!

http://www.complex.com/sneakers/2015...rs-coming-back

It looks like Stephon Marbury is bring Starbury back. How does everybody feel about this? I am actually pretty pumped to see this. I loved the Starbury stuff back in the day they were never the best basketball shoes but I liked them and I like the message behind brand.

Thoughts?

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Starbury coming back!

Excited, won't sell much I imagine especially in comparison to china but still excited

I bought a bunch Throw-away sneakers that I don't mind using to play outside and ruining. I remember I balled everyday over 1 summer and literally wore them out in 2 and a half months It would take me a year to wear them out now.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I bought a bunch Throw-away sneakers that I don't mind using to play outside and ruining. I remember I balled everyday over 1 summer and literally wore them out in 2 and a half months It would take me a year to wear them out now.
    I did the same thing. They worked very well as summer shoes. I think I may have burned through two pair in one summer but even then, it was $30 as opposed to the $100+ that usually goes down the drain after melting one's shoes on concrete for five months.

College star

They were useless... the soles were thin and pretty much hardened to plastic. I dont know the technical term for it, but a good pair of sneakers should make that sketch sound from friction when you drag your feet. Cheap shoes never do that, including these bullshit shoes because there isn't enough friction.

I'll get a pair just for the fck of it. When these dropped as a kid I wanted a pair.