NBA Superstar

Default What Shoes is Stephon Marbury Wearing Here?

They're early And1's, one of their first forays into non T-shirt apparel, and I had a pair, but I cannot remember their name. Saw an article with Marbury where he was wearing them in a photo and it had me feeling nostalgic.

Last edited by Rake2204; 10-17-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Default Re: What Shoes is Stephon Marbury Wearing Here?

One of the very original pairs of And 1s

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    One of the very original pairs of And 1s
    I appreciate the feedback, my friend. I don't mean to be difficult, but I was curious as to whether anyone knew their exact name. I was a big AND1 guy back then, used to buy their t-shirts when they were just a t-shirt company, and I bought the shoes Marbury's wearing, but I've completely forgotten what they were called since.

Had them too when they were once a legit quality brand. Which they ceased to be after 2005. Now their products are sold at Walmart. They also had great game caliber, stitched, pocket less basketball shorts (the way they should be) and they were amazing. Forget the model name bro sorry. If you find out let me know. You trying to hunt some down?

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    Had them too when they were once a legit quality brand. Which they ceased to be after 2005. Now their products are sold at Walmart. They also had great game caliber, stitched, pocket less basketball shorts (the way they should be) and they were amazing. Forget the model name bro sorry. If you find out let me know. You trying to hunt some down?
    No worries, man. Not a big deal either way. Just saw some old footage of Marbury recently and saw him wearing them again and it got me thinking. More of a piece of mind thing; just like knowing the names of the shoes that were on my feet, haha.