Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Legit Websites For Shoe Ordering

Use these links:

adidas Performance Men's Mad Bounce Basketball Shoe: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...2f982a9feecaa4

adidas Men's Streetfire Basketball Shoe: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...48a9cf32f1fd13

Nike Lebron Soldier XII SFG: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...f607eb99cce4cb

Nike Mens Air Max 90 Essential Running Shoes: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...39aca3f2c62cfe

Under Armour Men's Jet Mid Basketball Shoe: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...9dddfa4182a9bd

Reebok Men's Royal BB4500 HI2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...b8d36888f5011e

Under Armour Men's Launch Basketball Shoe: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...e1dadaaacf138f
    Last edited by insidehoops; 12-09-2020 at 09:49 PM.

nice list. This list is going to be very useful next time i go shoe shopping online. Have you used all of these sites or can you vouch for them?

You should (maybe) include a list of where one can get cheap factory defect/fake shoes that look real.

Another suggestion, you know when footlocker/champs/etc. do those friends and family sales and you need those coupons to get like 15% off, you should post those coupons.

nice list. This list is going to be very useful next time i go shoe shopping online. Have you used all of these sites or can you vouch for them?
    Used all of them and can verify authenricity.

You should (maybe) include a list of where one can get cheap factory defect/fake shoes that look real
    I really cannot support fakes. Any true shoe fantics cannot stand by that.

Another suggestion, you know when footlocker/champs/etc. do those friends and family sales and you need those coupons to get like 15% off, you should post those coupons.

When you log on to eastbay, it'll tell you when friends and family are. Just log on to footlocker/ champssports to get the right coupon.

Pretty good list. Thanks man for refferring me to this. I like looking at all kind of shoes.

Local High School Star

thanks man.

my favorite one is pickyourshoes.com

Wow, Resource4sports and TruthMHz, I personally welcome you guys to the shoe forum and thank you for the great additions. Although the shoe community is pretty small on ISH we're all in together. Keep posting and let's get this forum going!

hateraid

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Webb
    i ordered from them 6 months. song is a good supplier.
    i refer this site to you. you will thank me!
    Phone 1-318-497-3483

That site is too slow. I can't get things to download. No thanks.

Dunking on everybody in the park bumpyknucks's Avatar

Default Re: Legit Websites For Shoe Ordering

This is a good thread, dont know how I missed it...especially since its sitting right at the top of the page......
    Last edited by bumpyknucks; 02-02-2007 at 08:08 AM.

Good High School Starter WuTangWizard's Avatar

What's wrong with the release dates section on 23isback? It just has a picture of Jordan but no info.

Quote Originally Posted by WuTangWizard
    What's wrong with the release dates section on 23isback? It just has a picture of Jordan but no info.

Site reconstruction. It'll be fixed. If you want RD, check out instyleshoes. they got a release date section.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

designerathletics.com
    How credible is this? I saw 14s for 80 there and I need to know if this is credible, cause they're just staring at me and I must cop...

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    How credible is this? I saw 14s for 80 there and I need to know if this is credible, cause they're just staring at me and I must cop...

I stand by it. They usually have shoes that go on the sale rack,they just get their business doing mass quantities.
    W43, wish you'd post here more. Bring this forum somebody with solid knowledge.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Thanks hateraid. I bought the pair...Reason I haven't posted as much is cause it was hard for me to get out of the game...I'm paying college fees, rent, all that good stuff and so I rarely have time to update the shoe collectiong. I had to leave cause Quickstrikes became a monthly thing and the retros made people think the OGs I wore were fakes. It got to me, and it was about time to stop. Once I begin to get stable again with my life, I'll get back into the collecting business...figured I need atleast one link to my childhood.

I'll try to post when I can, but I haven't been on NikeTalk, scouring Niketowns and talking to my friends about it in forever. Good looks on the XIVs...They've been staring at me all yesterday and I just cave in and bought them. XIVs and XIIIs are like my achilles heel. XIs are classic, but I always loved the XIVs and XIIIs more..

Serious playground baller Hstone's Avatar

Does any1 no any English sites like these thanks in advance