Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend

Unhappy What's Triggering Highwhey? (A case study)

Guys, I have to tell you I feel quite sorry for this young lad. I'm beginning to worry there is no hope for him, and I think it's actually quite unfortunate. (I'm being dead serious about this.) Let's take a look:

We know highwhey is what the VALS psychographic assessment would term as a "belonger." He is highly susceptible to external influence, and his foremost priority is usually to keep up with the crowd. The evidence is clear: He asks constant questions about basic life decisions. How should he style his hair? What kind of clothes should he buy? How do I talk to girls? How do I talk to an employer? Etc. etc. It's normal to seek out guidance for important or occasional circumstances, but he seems to need direction on even the most basic social behavior. It can be sensed he lives an isolated life, which is ill-suited to him from a psychological/intellectual standpoint. He's what's known as a psychological dependent. He's built to take direction, not to move on his own.

Now let's move on to what triggers him. The MAGA Fam. Why does the MAGA Fam trigger him? "Because Trump, because racist, because I'm Mexican and Trump voters are bigots, etc." All the conditioning he hears the media and the mainstream bombard him with over and over. The bigger, louder group all says they hate Trump and that he should to.

But when highwhey appealed to ISH for tangible, real life help... who helped this chubby, autistic beaner?

UK2K. MAGA Fam.
    Hawker. MAGA Fam.
    Myself. MAGA Fam. (Not with job connections but I went out of my way to build the dude up with genuine words of encouragement and support.)

*Also I'm not trying to put political views in peoples mouths, just labeling in loose general terms.

If it weren't for media conditioning and the constant exposure to the ranting and clamoring of insane, hysterical, clinical nutjobs like Lakers Legend and andgar... if highwhey ONLY had his real life interactions to base his perspective on... he would think MAGA Fam are the most compassionate and well-meaning people he'd ever known. They're the only ones (on this board anyway) who've really taken time to try to help him. Have any shrieking, menstruating, faux-intellectual libs on ISH helped him? THey probably can't, because most don't have any standing in the real world themselves. And that's why they don't like MAGA Fam. The left are the resentful losers of society, that is a fact, and they're blitzkrieging highwhey into siding with them, instead of the people who actually are willing to help him if he's willing to take some accountability on his end. The shrill, hysterical left wing posters are blitzkrieging highwhey with a fear campaign, while the MAGA Fam is simply saying "Yeah man. Life is the way it is. I can't make you a ton of promises. But I'll help you out here and there if I can."

Highwhey is the exact person the loser-left is fighting for. They need to convince him he needs them. He doesn't need them, but they want him to believe they do. Because the left as individuals aren't winners. Look no further than the real lives of ISH posters. Leftism isn't about merit, it's about NUMBERS. To bully around stronger and more productive people, they need to out-number them. They cannot match them pound-for-pound in terms of social value.

Ths is the power the media has. The world is FULL of highwheys. Guys who don't really know what they should think or where to belong. They are at the mercy of conformity. They're not gonna FIND their place, they want to be GIVEN a place. On a platter, which nobody can question; least of all themselves.

The media can make that promise. The media can promise anything, just like politicians. They can tell you who's after you, who's gonna git ya, who thinks they're better than you. They can feed you fear and lies, then sell you security. That's what's happening to highwhey, and he's literally burning REAL LIFE bridges because his head is so filled with NCP rants in the media. He doesn't know what to think. He doesn't know what to believe. He's scared and isolated and his damn head is spinning.

But again... take away the 24 hour news cycle, and the continuous smear topics online, and all the pretentious posturing from phony lefties... his actual EXPERIENCE with people who voted Trump would be mostly positive.

But the atmosphere he's in makes it impossible to tell reality from fiction...

Local High School Star DJMcDonald's Avatar

Default Re: What's Triggering Highwhey? (A case study)

Reported for bullying

ask yourself OP, if i'm the one that's triggered, why did you just write 10k words of nonsense on a sunday afternoon

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    ask yourself OP, if i'm the one that's triggered, why did you just write 10k words of nonsense on a sunday afternoon

It

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by DJMcDonald
    Reported for bullying

COUNTER -reported for spam

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

You were pretty triggered in the Dennis Smith Jr. thread the other day though so I have to say there is some truth in OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    You were pretty triggered in the Dennis Smith Jr. thread the other day though so I have to say there is some truth in OP.
    it's sounding to me that i have triggered the MAGA fam, including you hawk. that thread was 6 days ago, how are you remembering my posts from 6 days ago? i must be triggering people so hard they are assigning importance to my posts, enough that they remember them a week after the fact.

idk about you, but i have enough things going on in my life that i don't remember posts from here, especially a week after they happened, unless it's an epic thread, not some meaningless thread.

This is creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    This is creepy.
    to the max

though not as bad as this:
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=253478

NBA Legend

it's sounding to me that i have triggered the MAGA fam, including you hawk. that thread was 6 days ago, how are you remembering my posts from 6 days ago? i must be triggering people so hard they are assigning importance to my posts, enough that they remember them a week after the fact.

idk about you, but i have enough things going on in my life that i don't remember posts from here, especially a week after they happened, unless it's an epic thread, not some meaningless thread.

The whole point is WHY have you been consumed with triggering the MAGA Fam?

I feel like you of all people have more important things to worry about than anyone IN the MAGA Fam. It

Because I'm a mavs fan and don't click on many NBA threads...unless they are related to the mavs.

Also, it was out of character for you to act so triggered and unreasonable which is why it stuck out.

How'd you remember that post was 6 days ago?

I don’t support anyone that’s fine with over 800k people not being paid. If you’re on that isle then you’re a moron.

Were fine with electing a billionaire president who's best interest is contracting his own people/business partners to make a wall.

The Supreme Court won't hear DACA, at least for the next 10 months. Democrats want a FIX to daca not an extention. Dems have him and the Republicans (who also support a fix to daca) by the balls for the next few months and he knows it.

If I was Mexican, I'd celebrate how idiotic this guy is and how much he's destroying the republican party.

[QUOTE=Akrazotile]The whole point is WHY have you been consumed with triggering the MAGA Fam?

I feel like you of all people have more important things to worry about than anyone IN the MAGA Fam. It

[QUOTE=Draz]I don

[QUOTE=Draz]I don