Default Ironically, I found the shoe I was looking at inside a Ross today

CP3 8 AE's, got em for $60. Also saw a lot of hyperdunk 2014's, random MJ's, and a 2014 Hyperfuse all under $60 as well

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Default Re: Ironically, I found the shoe I was looking at inside a Ross today

That's a sweet deal,I haven't played in those cp3's specifically but his shoes are always great

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    That's a sweet deal,I haven't played in those cp3's specifically but his shoes are always great
    These feel amazing compared to my old shoes, I just gotta break them in and everything will be perfect. His newer ones aren't as good as these imo, the cushioning is just worse in general. His best ones were probably the CP3 7's, those were perfect shoes but it's pretty tough to get them now since they're a bit older.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    These feel amazing compared to my old shoes, I just gotta break them in and everything will be perfect. His newer ones aren't as good as these imo, the cushioning is just worse in general. His best ones were probably the CP3 7's, those were perfect shoes but it's pretty tough to get them now since they're a bit older.

I've had quite a few pair of CP3's and have to agree the new ones don't appear to be as good. Those will be great one broken in but it will take a few games to get them to that point. For some reason CP3's are always like that for me but everything seems to improve every time you wear them

Quote Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
    I've had quite a few pair of CP3's and have to agree the new ones don't appear to be as good. Those will be great one broken in but it will take a few games to get them to that point. For some reason CP3's are always like that for me but everything seems to improve every time you wear them
    Yeah, whenever I put them on my left foot feels stiffer than my right and it kinda feels like my toes aren't all there lol. Idk if that's me or the shoe tho, I have issues with plantar fasciitis every so often

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    Yeah, whenever I put them on my left foot feels stiffer than my right and it kinda feels like my toes aren't all there lol. Idk if that's me or the shoe tho, I have issues with plantar fasciitis every so often
    This model is a little narrow that the previous IMO I do remember that feeling. I also get plantar fascitis and it sucks. It takes a while for it to go away too

Quote Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv
    This model is a little narrow that the previous IMO I do remember that feeling. I also get plantar fascitis and it sucks. It takes a while for it to go away too
    It comes and goes depending if my legs are strong, particularly my calves.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondooooooooooo
    ross sometimes has some crazy steal finds
    I went back the other day to see if they had some running shoes, there were CP3's everywhere but most of the other stuff I saw was gone

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate View Post
    I went back the other day to see if they had some running shoes, there were CP3's everywhere but most of the other stuff I saw was gone
    I agreed.