Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 08-22-2012, 03:21 AM   #46
FlashDwyaneWade3
Miami Thrice = Dynasty

FlashDwyaneWade3 is considered somewhat coolFlashDwyaneWade3 is considered somewhat coolFlashDwyaneWade3 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: George Karl "I was so angry about the trade...."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR3
He's talking about LeBron, D-Wade, Chris Bosh, Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis.
FlashDwyaneWade3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 04:01 AM   #47
LakersReign
Banned

LakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputationLakersReign has a very bad reputation

Coach Pop made similar comments when the Lakers pulled off the Gasol trade, like the Lakers are just supposed to fade away into obscurity, and leave the winning to everybody else. Seems like Coach Karl has gone a lot further than Pop did, though. This may be personal, being that Mitch K was the guy who sent Coby Karl to the D league, and then eventually released him from the Lakers, back in 07-08. I just fond it hilarious how rival coaches want to get mad at Mitch K, for simply doing his job.
LakersReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:00 PM   #48
Kobe 4 The Win
Chasing Legends

Kobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected posterKobe 4 The Win is a pretty well-respected poster

Lol, f**king haters. Looking forward to sending Karl home early again ths year. I'm guessing he'll be angry about that too.
Kobe 4 The Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #49
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He was so mad they got Nash? How about Howard who his team was instrumental in getting the trade done?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #50
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by strifed169
Nash ~ arguably the best pure PG in the league
D12 ~ best center in the league
Pau ~ one of the best if not #1 post scorer in the league
MWP ~ arguably one of the best on ball defenders in the league

Kobe is a great player, but I never saw him as the guy who carried his teams to championship, its usually the other way around and his production just ends up being filler.

You need to get your eyes checked then.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:28 PM   #51
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by strifed169
Nash ~ arguably the best pure PG in the league
D12 ~ best center in the league
Pau ~ one of the best if not #1 post scorer in the league
MWP ~ arguably one of the best on ball defenders in the league

Kobe is a great player, but I never saw him as the guy who carried his teams to championship, its usually the other way around and his production just ends up being filler.

What a stupid post. Are you joking? Really?
Old 08-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #52
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He was so mad they got Nash? How about Howard who his team was instrumental in getting the trade done?

That trade was getting done with or without us
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #53
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorporation

2010-2011 Season:

1. LeBron
-
-
5. Wade.
-
-
9. Bosh

Wanna make another face?
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 01:35 PM   #54
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
2010-2011 Season:

1. LeBron
-
-
5. Wade.
-
-
9. Bosh

Wanna make another face?

SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:51 PM   #55
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

And we will keep winning!!!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #56
niko
I Run NY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
That trade was getting done with or without us
How so? Magic didn't want Iggy and wanted an extra pick which you threw in. That makes no sense.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:04 PM   #57
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick

NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
How so? Magic didn't want Iggy and wanted an extra pick which you threw in. That makes no sense.

Just going on what Masai said. Lakers were getting Howard for sure. We were just able to jump in at the last second and take advantage
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:05 PM   #58
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

George Karl must be the reincarnation of Lot's wife.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 03:06 PM   #59
Papaya Petee
GORTATTTTT

Papaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputationPapaya Petee has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
2010-2011 Wade was unarguably the 2nd best player in the league behind LeBron.
Papaya Petee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: