Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Anyone else feel bad for Blatt?

The NBA ain't no playground.

Quote Originally Posted by JT123
    So telling somebody to shut the **** up means you are a good coach? Good lord this place is full of morons. Blatt has been mediocre to say the least. His offense has no ball movement whatsoever, just predictable iso's and pick and rolls. I still have yet to hear anyone give an intelligent answer as to what makes Blatt a good coach. Being a "nice guy" and telling players to shut up doesn't make you a good coach.
    That's Bron's offense, not Blatt's.

Banned

Talking Re: Anyone else feel bad for Blatt?

fire blatt
    and hire phil Jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rule the local playground

he sucks and has the most punchable face on earth so no, OP, I do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    That's Bron's offense, not Blatt's.
    i thought you were a heat fan. why are you shitting on the best heat player of all time?

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    i thought you were a heat fan. why are you shitting on the best heat player of all time?
    Good point. Last year with Bron's offense the Heat were 12th in the league in scoring. With Wade's offense this season the Heat are 28th in scoring. Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by T_L_P
    It's because LeBron has a history with coaches.

People might say, 'He pushed Blatt so he wouldn't get a technical', but there are two problems there:

1.) he shoulder bumped both Spo and Brown. There are countless articles and accounts on LeBron both trying to get Spo fired and LeBron expecting special treatment from Brown.

2.) maybe Blatt wanted to get a technical. Maybe he was trying to light a fire under his players. Why should any player think they have the authority to intervene with what the coach is doing? I haven't seen many others do it.

That's three incidents of contact with a coach and a history of being a power-hungry egomaniac.

Maybe LeBron got wind of the latest reports with Blatt, maybe he saw a graph made by his home-skillets of slipping shoe sales, and decided to give the coach his approval.

Nothing's out of the question with LeBron. He should just shut up and do his job. Don't touch your coach. Don't draw attention to his plays. Don't make stupid statements like "He's our coach, who else is gonna coach us?" etc.

What happened to 2012-13 LeBron, the guy who just played basketball? Why is he even giving us the chance to interpret what he's saying and doing? Duncan, Bird, Russell, Magic, even Jordan didn't. LeBron has put himself in that class (self-proclaimed top 4 GOAT). Expect to be held up to it.

He's the most talented player in NBA history. He dominates on the court in ways very few have. But he's a complete tool who rarely brings a mature, winning attitude to a team (something most other ATGs did).

End of rant.
    You are a raging moron.