Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Andrew Wiggins last 5 games

21ppg, 5rpg, 2apg, 1spg, 1bpg 51%

Default Re: Andrew Wiggins last 5 games

He would need to average 40/10/8 in order to get Wolves into the playoffs. I mean..what a shit franchise. So many years, so many picks, still sucking.

Anyone who actually thought he wouldn't be at the very least a good player is downright terrible at judging basketball ability.

He'll be a 25ppg+ scorer by his 3rd season.

Dude's going to end the year averaging 17/6/2 on respectable shooting numbers on a very bad team with little chemistry.

Just wait when he develops his game and he really becomes the focal point of an offense and takes 15-20 shots a game. He's going to be Paul George level at worst.

Always believed in this dude and I told people to take his college games and early season games with a grain of salt because of obvious reasons, but people made conclusions that he would be a bust after his 5 first NBA starts

Just watch this kid turn into a 25/7/6 player in 2-3 years. Sucks for him that he's stuck in Minny though.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Dude's going to end the year averaging 17/6/2 on respectable shooting numbers on a very bad team with little chemistry.

Just wait when he develops his game and he really becomes the focal point of an offense and takes 15-20 shots a game. He's going to be Paul George level at worst.

Always believed in this dude and I told people to take his college games and early season games with a grain of salt because of obvious reasons, but people made conclusions that he would be a bust after his 5 first NBA starts

Just watch this kid turn into a 25/7/6 player in 2-3 years. Sucks for him that he's stuck in Minny though.
    If only Jabari Parker wasn't hurt

Niko and Wiggins are the only rookies that are worth watching right now
    Last edited by Bigsmoke; 01-02-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    If only Jabari Parker wasn't hurt

Niko and Wiggins are the only rookies that are worth watching right now
    Jabari I think could be a better offensive player with average defense.

I liked Jabari more but when I saw them go up against eachother in college with Wiggins dominating him on both ends in the clutch, I knew what was coming

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallIn
    He would need to average 40/10/8 in order to get Wolves into the playoffs. I mean..what a shit franchise. So many years, so many picks, still sucking.
    Yea, but it looks a lot better now...

Wiggins, Rubio (assuming they keep him), Lavine, Muhammad, and Dieng is hardly a bad young core to build around. I still think Bennett could be a solid bench player in this game as well.

The real trick would be somehow getting out of Pek's contract. Not that he's bad or something...but just don't see the point. I'd rather have an extra first rounder and more cap flexibility than Pek over the next 3 years.

If I was the Wolves...I'd be on the phone with a team like the Thunder trying to trade Pek for Perkins/Lamb and a first rounder.

They are going to keep their pick they owe the Suns...right? I think it's lottery protected for the next two years. So they are going to get two top 7 picks likely the next 2 years as well. And if they make a trade with Pek for another first rounder. You are looking at loads of young talent coming in because I think they have an extra 3 2nd rounders of over the next few years as well.
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 01-02-2015 at 01:52 PM.

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

He's an okay talent, which was the point many were making. He's no LeBron or Kobe.

He will never 25 a game.

He's a glue guy who will peak as a 2nd option.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    21ppg, 5rpg, 2apg, 1spg, 1bpg 51%

Not impressed.

He's a rookie, but lettuce be real. It's a five game span. My biggest thing is, where are the assists? Where are the steals? He was supposed to be a mega athlete. Rebounds?

Jabari was supposed to be the scorer. Wiggins was supposed to be the 'all around' guy.

I'm glad his offense has arrived early, but I would like to see more of that 'all around player'.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Not impressed.

He's a rookie, but lettuce be real. It's a five game span. My biggest thing is, where are the assists? Where are the steals? He was supposed to be a mega athlete. Rebounds?

Jabari was supposed to be the scorer. Wiggins was supposed to be the 'all around' guy.

I'm glad his offense has arrived early, but I would like to see more of that 'all around player'.
    He is 19!

He isn't to be criticize yet.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    Yea, but it looks a lot better now...

Wiggins, Rubio (assuming they keep him), Lavine, Muhammad, and Dieng is hardly a bad young core to build around. I still think Bennett could be a solid bench player in this game as well.

The real trick would be somehow getting out of Pek's contract. Not that he's bad or something...but just don't see the point. I'd rather have an extra first rounder and more cap flexibility than Pek over the next 3 years.

If I was the Wolves...I'd be on the phone with a team like the Thunder trying to trade Pek for Perkins/Lamb and a first rounder.

They are going to keep their pick they owe the Suns...right? I think it's lottery protected for the next two years. So they are going to get two top 7 picks likely the next 2 years as well. And if they make a trade with Pek for another first rounder. You are looking at loads of young talent coming in because I think they have an extra 3 2nd rounders of over the next few years as well.
    Uhh, no thanks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    Uhh, no thanks.
    What are you doing with Pek over the next 3 years?

You are just adding wins to teams that have no chance to do anything. Martin and Pek are worthless on this team. Pek is a an often injured player that just serves no purpose on the Wolves right now. Don't make the same mistake the Pelicans made. Don't try and rush the process....

Should be trade bait.

Now, if you told me that both Young and Buddinger aren't picking up their options or somehow the Wolves move them....and they open up 15 million of cap this summer that way.

Then yea...I'd probably hold onto everyone and try to sign someone. Because then that team could potentially make the playoffs if healthy and if they added a real asset. Could be really good Pek's last 2 years if Wiggins/Lavine/Dieng/Bennett progress.

If that is what you are saying...I agree with that.
    Last edited by DMAVS41; 01-02-2015 at 02:06 PM.

At least we now have a deserving ROY...

For a while it looked like they weren't going to be giving out the award.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Not impressed.

Well he plays really good defense so he's got that part of "all around player".

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatethunder
    Well he plays really good defense so he's got that part of "all around player".
    You think Embiid will end up becoming better than Wiggins?