Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 ... LastLast

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

theres a patch out for PS3, Xbox patch will kick in this weekend.

question- in the patch notes, it says that short distance shooting for the XM8 assault rifle is being nerfed... what the hell is the XM8? are they referring to the MA81? is it the same gun?

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Sniping on this game is pointless since you'll show up on the radar for not moving. Seriously, what's the point of sniping if you have to run around all game. They need to make UAV'S harder to get. Also, why the **** did they take off Nuketown 24/7? Now I have to play like 4 games on other maps till it shows up for voting. Maybe they should've let us know that when preordering.

I'm a level 53. Don't know if I'll prestige. Can you keep a perk after you prestige? If so, I'll keep Ghost. That perk is a necessity because every game gets spammed with UAV'S. Btw, I could use some teammates online. Sick and tired of always getting on teams that don't play the objective.

If you're an objective player on Xbox, add me please. kingjames99 is my gamertag
    Your guns carry through to the next prestige, and you can use that token on ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Sniping on this game is pointless since you'll show up on the radar for not moving. Seriously, what's the point of sniping if you have to run around all game. They need to make UAV'S harder to get. Also, why the **** did they take off Nuketown 24/7? Now I have to play like 4 games on other maps till it shows up for voting. Maybe they should've let us know that when preordering.

I'm a level 53. Don't know if I'll prestige. Can you keep a perk after you prestige? If so, I'll keep Ghost. That perk is a necessity because every game gets spammed with UAV'S. Btw, I could use some teammates online. Sick and tired of always getting on teams that don't play the objective.

If you're an objective player on Xbox, add me please. kingjames99 is my gamertag
    Snipers show up on radar but they also get the first drop on u. Only takes 1 shot, 2 or 3 if you're me (I don't snipe lol). A person with an SMG at a distance will lose. AR you got a chance if the sniper misses and you are a good shot. Now sniping is pointless when you try to run n gun with it or don't play the objective this hurt your team because you are camped out in a place that isn't overlooking B.

I agree the 24/7 nuketown was a sham. I haven't played it once since they took away the option. Waste of a preorder.

Also if you are always on teams that don't play the objective? Join the club and usually you are against a party. I hate randoms sometimes they are good most of the time they make you rage. I hate the randoms who are going 5-24 then they rage quit before the game is over. Would be nice if that person quit a long time ago.

When you prestige you get a token to unlock whatever gun or perk you choose. The more you prestige the more tokens you get. I think if you prestige twice you get 2 unlocks and so on. So yeah Ghost was my first unlock. Ghost and Flak Jacket are the two must have perks.

Think I'm done with League Play already. I don't play with a clan, and neither myself or any of my buddies play CoD for more than a couple of hours a week now, if that. So generally I'm a solo player.

However, the fact they let people group up to do League Play when only trying to earn a solo, individual rank to me makes it so broken. All 5 of my Team Deathmatch Series placement games, I was placed on a bad team of players, coming up against tryhard clans/general parties, and got cleaned up in 4 of them, so I've been placed down in bronze. How am I supposed to determine my own individual rank, when it seems totally down to luck on who I get put with on a team? I'm completely aware it's solely down to W/L ratio, which makes it even more frustrating.

Matchmaking system in league play confuses the shit out of me too. Hearing stories of bronze players going up against teams of platinum/gold/silver players all the time.

League play is generally geared towards team play, I can understand that, and would even encourage it. But it would be nice if they made it more balanced, and fairer for the average solo player like myself. Read countless articles/posts/opinions about league play and I'm still struggling to get my head around it.
    Last edited by ukballer; 12-11-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Been using the FAL lately and im loving it, so far I have 5000+ kills with the M8A1 and I have like 2000+ with the FAL. Just prestiged for the third time too.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Legend-24
    Been using the FAL lately and im loving it, so far I have 5000+ kills with the M8A1 and I have like 2000+ with the FAL. Just prestiged for the third time too.
    Have you noticed a difference with M8A1 since the patch?

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heavensdevil
    Have you noticed a difference with M8A1 since the patch?
    I've noticed that it's gotten a lot weaker I don't know if that's just me but it takes way more bullets to kill somebody, which is why I started using the FAL.

Domination is too easy. Haven't touched BO2 in 2 weeks besides a game here or there, and I played 6 games today with an average of 4.5-5k+ for score. Leveled 5 times, +/- 1. Can't wait until I get Scavenger, I think I'm at the point where I don't really need Hardline. Plus I'm running UAV/CUAV/Stealth Chopper so I don't think I really need it.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    Domination is too easy. Haven't touched BO2 in 2 weeks besides a game here or there, and I played 6 games today with an average of 4.5-5k+ for score. Leveled 5 times, +/- 1. Can't wait until I get Scavenger, I think I'm at the point where I don't really need Hardline. Plus I'm running UAV/CUAV/Stealth Chopper so I don't think I really need it.
    wow, sounds like you're on a tear...how do you do it?

That thing is a monster. But it's not too stealth on small maps like nuketown.

Call of Duty: Hijacked Ops 2.

Seriously, play on this map like 1/3 of the time. But hey if you spawn trap the team or stick the stealth chopper over B flag, you get so many medals its not even funny.

GoBB its hard to do anything when you and that guy get all the points lol. But it was nice being shot in the back about a dozen times that game.

GoBB its hard to do anything when you and that guy get all the points lol. But it was nice being shot in the back about a dozen times that game.

Good game by you tho. You were helping out capping flags! The other team had some guys with high KD over 2. I think they were just kill whores. Ill take a win and lots of caps or defends over KD! Next time send me a note when u want to party up.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

Good game by you tho. You were helping out capping flags! The other team had some guys with high KD over 2. I think they were just kill whores. Ill take a win and lots of caps or defends over KD! Next time send me a note when u want to party up.
    Yeah, they were all about spawn camping. But I'm not sure I meant to play with you. Wasn't really watching the screen or what buttons I was pushing and next thing I know I'm in a game with you. Yeah, I'll send a note next time.

How the hell did you get the Triple Cap thing GoBB? That is the last thing I need for the Domination master thing. I can triple cap in public matches but the mouthbreathing tards can't hold a flag for their life, and I can't defend 3 flags at once.

Edit: I was damn close in a public game. We won the first round 145-29, held all the flags for about 2 and a half minutes. So. Damn. Close.

And another... had a 154-19 game on express. I thought for sure we got it but guess not.
    Last edited by UConnCeltics; 12-21-2012 at 04:48 PM.