Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA lottery pick

Default Cavs should have traded Kyrie instead of Wiggins

Kyrie just doesn't seem needed. Bran could play PG. Cavs have plenty of guys that can score- Bran, Love, Waiters, Tristan, Miller, and even Andy V. Wiggins would play kind of a Kwahi Leonard role his 1st 2-3 years then during his 4th season he would be Tmac on offense with Pippen's Defense.

Default Re: Cavs should have traded Kyrie instead of Wiggins

it's Waiters they needed to trade. same chucker and ballhog but without as much talent as Kyrie.

they do not need to trade anybody. They will trade Haywood + a pick for a big who can protect the paint

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I<3NBA
    it's Waiters they needed to trade. same chucker and ballhog but without as much talent as Kyrie.

Waiters is a much more willing passer and has better vision than Kyrie.

Waiters is not a selfish player.

Shoulda traded kyrie/Bennett/pick for Rubio and love

Quote Originally Posted by Olacinco
    Shoulda traded kyrie/Bennett/pick for Rubio and love

rubio doesn't space the floor. Cavs need spacing.

You won't be saying that when LeBron is playing hot potato and Kyrie is hitting clutch shots like he usually does.

You can't teach someone to be a clutch competitor, which is why LeBron will never be considered clutch or a competitor. Born with better physical abilities than anyone in history and still scared to do anything with them.

Kyrie is gonna bail out LeBron so much this year it's not even going to be funny. It will actually be sad, when LeBron is scared to shoot and we see Kyrie with the confidence of a roman emperor hitting shots and saving him ala Ray Allen in 2013 and Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Mario Chalmers in 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    You won't be saying that when LeBron is playing hot potato and Kyrie is hitting clutch shots like he usually does.

You can't teach someone to be a clutch competitor, which is why LeBron will never be considered clutch or a competitor. Born with better physical abilities than anyone in history and still scared to do anything with them.

Kyrie is gonna bail out LeBron so much this year it's not even going to be funny. It will actually be sad, when LeBron is scared to shoot and we see Kyrie with the confidence of a roman emperor hitting shots and saving him ala Ray Allen in 2013 and Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Mario Chalmers in 2012.
    Yes,they will be saying that. Lebron's dickriders will complain all year because Kyrie will play like the leader of the team and score more points than Lebron, especially when they count. It is already hilarious to see these "Cavs fans" request a trade that would be detrimental to the team, and it will only get funnier as the season unfolds.

Local High School Star 2swift4u's Avatar

The season hasn't even started yet and you guys are already talking about what the Cavs should have done instead

should have traded kyrie and benent for love, martin and pekovic

that front line

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    Waiters is a much more willing passer and has better vision than Kyrie.

Waiters is not a selfish player.
    then why is it that whenever i see him, he never passes the ball. even on a 3 on 1 fastbreak. he'll go to the hole even when his teammate is ahead of him and a simple pass would assure the basket.

he goes to the hole even when his shot is harder.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Yeah man, I'm sure the Wolves wanted Waiters instead of Wiggins for Love and Cavs just counteroffered

Decent college freshman

Absolutely. Something involving Irving and pieces for Love and Rubio would have been amazing

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii

I've never seen you say anything wrong, ever.

Preach my niga. GOAT poster with the GOAT post.

then why is it that whenever i see him, he never passes the ball. even on a 3 on 1 fastbreak. he'll go to the hole even when his teammate is ahead of him and a simple pass would assure the basket.

he goes to the hole even when his shot is harder.

He passes the ball. He drives and kicks far more than Kyrie does. Even during this short preseason there were plenty of instances were Dion passed up a shot for an easier look to a teammate.

Don't pretend like you've watched Dion these past two seasons.. Any real cavs fan will tell you that Dion is a willing passer.