Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Default Re: How do you overweight guys live with being fat?

Quote Originally Posted by gigantes
    that's a hell of a lot of both things. why so much?

instead of megadosing on those two i would be eating a full color spectrum of veggies and fruit (not just green).
    I'm friends with a nutritionist and I always trust their advice of not trying to follow any diets the have you loading up on one type of food or totally eliminating another. Most of those are unhealthy long term. The best thing is just lowering your calories and exercising.

Skinny does not always equal healthy if you are starving your body of food groups or overloading it with others. People need to get out of the mindset of eating healthy to lose weight and should be eating healthy to actually be healthy.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

op is a nerd and gay

   

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    I'm friends with a nutritionist and I always trust their advice of not trying to follow any diets the have you loading up on one type of food or totally eliminating another. Most of those are unhealthy long term. The best thing is just lowering your calories and exercising.

Skinny does not always equal healthy if you are starving your body of food groups or overloading it with others. People need to get out of the mindset of eating healthy to lose weight and should be eating healthy to actually be healthy.
    yeap, agreed.

i read an interesting article the other day proposing that people have a lot of their belief system tied in to their diets. maybe it's some part of the ancient human brain asserting itself.

a good diet is not very mysterious to me in this day and age... it just takes work, patience and continued reading. when you follow the articles the same groups of factors come up over and over... after that it's a matter of training, habituation and customising to your needs.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    knicks?

Meanwhile I've been in ketosis for 3 months. 8% body fat.
    lol this guy just says in anything on here

   

Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Sheik
    lol this guy just says in anything on here
    he's one of the most beloved posters and interesting young guys on ISH, so f-ck you.

Banned

he's one of the most beloved posters and interesting young guys on ISH, so f-ck you.

Dunking on everybody in the park The Iron Sheik's Avatar

makes sense

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Past experiences have taught me that majority of fat guys are actually quite easy to beat up and easy on the knuckles too.

So hurting them both physically and emotionally is abouf as achievable as breaking d roses body parts.

Why people would let themselves become that vulnerable beats me man.