Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Most memorable InsideHoops forum members

Which ISH posters will you remember after you are done with this site, and what about them will be memorable?

Personally

Jameer- the whole his dad thinks he is gay causes he watches anime, but secretly he is into an anime about a brother and sister that play erotic games. Early on a nice kid, who was a little social awkward with girls. Later a misogynist.

Bladers - so many different things, stealing money from other posters, just being insane in general

Konex- possibly proof of the supernatural

Jeff - very sensitive about one issue

Theoo - Alpha

Mr Jabbar - comedy genius.

lolcats - ladyboy lover

fudge - hilarious gay innuendos

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: which ISH posters will you remember after you stop posting on this site?

theGame414

i was a long time lurker. i made an account just to bust his ass.

he's long gone, and my ass is still here

so he won

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: which ISH posters will you remember after you stop posting on this site?

Hmm...

Konex, Theoo, Euroleague

I think that's it

KyleKong <3
    Rose
    Professor Murder
    Prime Time
    Al Thornton
    Knicks101
    The Macho Man
    State Property
    Jazz(insert numbers here)
    BoogieWoogieMan
    GoBB

the dudes with usernames that stick in my mind, mostly.

-Smak

NBA Superstar

I think over time J$ and GOBB have been the most entertaining and probably the truest representations of this forum.

Witty, flamers, but smart, and ball fans, not the attention whoring gimmicky trolls that seem to be en vogue today.

I think Nick Young and Starface will grow into being pretty cool people, but right now they are wading through the angry young man phase of their twenties. When they realize the world will go on and not change to their desires they will mellow out and chill.

I think Zen deserves mention for sheer volume, but I am never in the BTE so I rarely read him.

Konex is the greatest poster I have seen across all forums.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Graviton
    Konex is the greatest poster I have seen across all forums.
    Wow, Konex has upped his game. Full props Konex!

There are plenty of posters I'll remember that haven't been named, but NumberSix stuck out in my mind to mention here.

   

Quote Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
    I think over time J$ and GOBB have been the most entertaining and probably the truest representations of this forum.

Witty, flamers, but smart, and ball fans, not the attention whoring gimmicky trolls that seem to be en vogue today...
    agree with first paragraph. second paragraph-- that's not J$. try again?

jizzo-- i'd say you yourself are an interesting, young-ish guy. traveling around the world as you do... sharing lots of great insights about lots of interesting things. keep it up, pls.

J$ (knowledgable+funny), macmac (hilarious), budadi, jeff, euroleague (psycho), konex, silkk (goat),

and not lolcats, since I stillbelieve he might be a gimmick

but honestly, you/we will remember alot more.. just prolly most you interacted with on multiple occasions.

Good college starter

I wish I could remember after I left here, but I have a mental problem where I can't remember anything that happened more than a week ago. That is why I love ISH, because I can always reread anything from the past, and it is like it is new again.

Banned

Killbot - for being a cybernetic killing machine who is obsessed with DOOM

Boogiewoogieman - for being a funny, awesome alt of mine

Anti-Hero - for staying up till 3 am beta testing an asoiaf role playing game that never made it passed the testing phase

petemontrioux - for being a swaggerless date rapist manatee

rufuspaul - for his cooking recipes and being ISHs resident dental hygienist

gts - for being a fellow socal level headed Laker Fan

cathernandez - not for starting drama but for ending it

AntonChigurn - for showing us that man is capable of anything, including a man severing his own genitalia in a gif and a gif of a man copulating with a dolphin

Jeff - for being a Jewish individual

Vapid for being vapid

latine heat

Quote Originally Posted by ZeN
    Killbot - for being a cybernetic killing machine who is obsessed with DOOM

Boogiewoogieman - for being a funny, awesome alt of mine
    Anti-Hero - for staying up till 3 am beta testing an asoiaf role playing game that never made it passed the testing phase

petemontrioux - for being a swaggerless date rapist manatee

rufuspaul - for his cooking recipes and being ISHs resident dental hygienist

gts - for being a fellow socal level headed Laker Fan

cathernandez - not for starting drama but for ending it

AntonChigurn - for showing us that man is capable of anything, including a man severing his own genitalia in a gif and a gif of a man copulating with a dolphin

Jeff - for being a Jewish individual

Vapid for being vapid

what? no right.. this is just a joke y'all do