Default Re: Gorilla vs. Lion

I pick a Gorilla

Strength advantage
    Bit force advantage
    7 foot wing span = insane reach

Ewing vs Kobe?

Gorillas can grow up to 500 pounds and 6ft in the wild.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Would be a good fight, a lion's claws are nothing to fck with and it instinctually knows to go for the throat and kill.

A male lion is also slightly bigger

I think I'm leaning Lion

The gorilla can grab things. It would pin the lion down and smash it with it's free arm or feet. If the gorilla isn't careful and the lion gets its throat though, it's over.

Low key watch out for the Gorilla bite

Stronger bite force than Lion

The 7 foot Gorilla wingspan would cause problems for the Lion

NBA Legend

Lebron + Ben Wallace win vs both in a rout.

Quote Originally Posted by Im Still Ballin
    The 7 foot Gorilla wingspan would cause problems for the Lion
    Are they playing basketball?

But I probably would take the gorilla. It can tear of branches and shit to use as a bat. It's way smarter than the Lion too.

Good animal fight topic OP

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    Are they playing basketball?

But I probably would take the gorilla. It can tear of branches and shit to use as a bat. It's way smarter than the Lion too.

Good animal fight topic OP
    Lions are amazing at fighting. Gorillas are basically retarded and also slow as shit. I don't think they could handle a lion tbh.

Earned not given

Opposable thumbs. That means the gorilla wins.

not sure the Gorilla can keep up with the Lion's navigation efficieny

NBA Legend

It really all depends on what kind of lion we're talking about.

You know how an old and dying Lion gathers up all his last strength he has left to do his last desperate attack....

against the prime Lion that constantly beats him & took over his pride, just to at least annoy him and then go "ha ha ha" and run away to his death with at least one happy thought........? That was Kobe tonight......

That was just sad to watch from Kobe and very surprising, totally uncalled for...... He wasnt even having a good game, but he sure wanted to take that time of the West leading the East even though its a completely useless game to poke & annoy the bear and show his evident feelings towards Lebron humiliating him where it matters (what else could it be?) by trashtalking (not fun or friendly trashtalking) and putting up all his energy (which he would not put up on the court all season) on trying to defend a nonchalant Lebron as hard as he ever could in a nonchalant all-star game......

I mean, he was DEAD serious, Game 7 Finals 1 minute left game tied type of serious.......... with all his might played full-court press while trashtalking, then got a block on him where Lebron did a nonchalant all-star-game type of play/jumper..... then Kobe trashtalked "HE CANT SCORE ON ME!!!".... Lebron still didnt want to get in to this old desperate mans last desperate endeavour....... Lebron then did some drives on Kobe where Kobe got away with what would be called a foul in a normal game (hooking his shooting arm on the drive & pushing)... taking advantage of great all-star game officiating afterall....... and then continued to trashtalk while the game ended.....

If Lebron was any kind of serious of winning this useless game and if Lebron knew what this pathetic old man had in mind in this useless game then he would come out from the start of the game and proceed to obliterate Kobe like he always does.........

Go ahead old man, way to go....... the bad thing about this Kobe is that any type of compassion Lebron had when he would face you is gone.... you are lucky you will never meet Lebron in the playoffs and you better pray that never happens...........

But you are VERY unlucky you will meet a very serious & pissed of Lebron in a regular season game until you retire.......... very unlucky................. cant wait to see their next matchup....
    Lets see here.... this bothered me? No, this is more like comedy, a chuckle at a pathetic player endeavour which occurred during his downfall in a futile moment against a player that would steadily depress him during moments which are not as incompetent as all-star games....... considering this how could your cerebrum possibly develope your braincells to come up with such a stupid conclusion?

Time out of my life? It took 5-10 minutes, ISH is a hobby (unfortunately, with posters like in this thread/forum its becoming less and less of that)... what are you doing here reading this? What are you doing here taking time of YOUR life to write that ignorant assumption and still get decimated?

But nice try, the only reason you deserved a response from me here is because your cerebral cortex has compared to these other trolls at least slightly better function and decency to more articulately create a post which is within context.....

Look mr Graviton... I am either in humorous, lackadaisical type of mood or in very serious mood (hence also may be "eloquent") in this forum and that reflects to what & how i may type here...

I am perfectly aware of the typos which can occur through a rushed internet forum post using a keyboard, thank you for taking notice... but since you also are aware of this (and im sure you have done the same mistake) and might have understood the context of my post anyways then that unfortunately makes your post unnecessary, its not only thread derailing but also derails what i said...

One more thing... If English was one of your five fluently spoken languages and probably the one you would use the least in your everyday life and you still speak it so good i believe you would also be overall more "intelligent" in that department than any random American that can speak only English...... and dont you worry about backfire, i am the only one who is doing the backfiring... as you can see... it infact may be the culprit behind the attitude/behaviour i may recieve by many of these kids here.... especially if you are not only eloquent but also factual.... because that makes me a pessimist in their eyes as i spoil their delusional opinions....

..and the point still stands no matter how much derailing you did and will continue to do, what Kobe did was just low considering the circumstances... if Kobe would be able to do that against Lebron in any regular season or playoff game and have the same outcome then it would have recieved my full compliments ........... because then Lebron would have not been nonchalant from the start of the game and the officiating would be more improved, which means its very much unlikely Kobe would be able to pull this attempt anyways because Lebron would instead as he has done that to Kobe for many years.... which kindof also explains why Kobe was able to & wanted to take advantage of this moment...

Its not about being bothered (classic excuse), its about presenting the envious feelings Kobe tonight proved he has towards Lebron by doing what he did because Lebron did to him what HE did (where it matters).... its as simple as that.... i have nothing against Kobes game, have all the respect in the world for his game, but his mindset, thats a different story... i usually just ignore it, but tonight it was just to much even by his standards....... I dont give **** if it happened to Lebron or anybody else, please dont try that excuse, what Kobe did was simply low....... and i know you deep down inside know this.

I like Lebrons gamestyle & mindset much more than Kobes (i guess thats my way of telling you i am a "Lebron fan"), but if Kobe did this where it mattered.... then it would be only a compliment....

I love great basketball from anyone and what Kobe did was great, but completely unnecessary & unimpressive considering the circimstances of the type of game, type of officiating in such a game and how Lebron approached that specific type of futile game.... and that he had to trashtalk like a moron while doing it makes it even worse (if he did that during a regular season game or playoffs then its more tolerable and understandable)...