Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Default Re: Who is the brunette with the ginormous breasts that sits behind Phil Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu
    from the game tonight

Talking Re: Who is the brunette with the ginormous breasts that sits behind Phil Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by Babalu
    from the game tonight
    I saw both of those.... I was transfixed and the question was asked by my roommate, "do you think they buy tickets for right there knowing what will result because of it?"

To which I replied, "Goodness, I hope so"

To which my other roommate yelled, "TURN AROUND AK47!!! FOR GODSAKES, TURN AROUND AND LOOK!!!!"

Local High School Star theballerFKA Ace's Avatar

Default Re: Who is the brunette with the ginormous breasts that sits behind Phil Jackson?

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    I saw both of those.... I was transfixed and the question was asked by my roommate, "do you think they buy tickets for right there knowing what will result because of it?"

The lady behind PJ has sat in that same seat almost every Laker game night since the Kobe-Shaq dynasty days. Maybe even longer.

Quote Originally Posted by theballerFKA Ace
    The lady behind PJ has sat in that same seat almost every Laker game night since the Kobe-Shaq dynasty days. Maybe even longer.

but does she dress accordingly?

I saw her face.. a bit chunky

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chazzy
    I saw her face.. a bit chunky
    She's not hot she just has big nice boobies. Looks like she was overweight and then lost a lot of pounds but she still isn't near slender or anything, not attractive besides the twins.

Now the ones behind Kirilenko.. Those are fake, but if you wouldn't motorboat the hell out of those...