Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Dunking on everybody in the park

Default ESPN is trying to sell the "Miami Cavaliers" idea...

...to make people believe he is playing 1 vs 5, giving all the credit to lebron when they win, and putting all the blame on the teamates when they lose, just like when he was in cleveland.

I mean, anyone who watched sportscenter after the games know what i'm saying.

After game 2 loss: Sportscenter presenter and the analyst discuss that lebron had to carry the team throughout the game, and that the late 2 turnovers were results of the fatigue, and that the 12-28 shooting from wade and bosh together didn't help either. In my opinion, if the game is tied late, it's just a matter of execution, pacers executed and miami didn't, and that's include lebron turning the ball over.

After game 3 win: The whole team played well, it was a blowout, but once again ESPN comes and praise lebron post game, makes articles about it, giving the impression it was all about him.

After game 4 loss: Same thing, lebron can't do it alone, wade and bosh needs to step up.

Last night: this video sums it up: http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9327556

If you are the best player in the world, the MVP, you are supposed to go out and perform, put numbers and carry your team.

So i think if you are going to get the credit for your team wins, you also should take the blame if your team lose.

But that's not what happens, Lebron is always protected by the media, specially by ESPN. Basically, they are trying to make Lebron as the savior and a scrub carrier.

I just wonder what wade and bosh might think about it, they knew that they would live in lebron's shadow, but not in this extent.

Default Re: ESPN is trying to sell the "Miami Cavaliers" idea...

this is why Lebron is overrated, because of the propaganda like this. He is a great player, top 30 all time, but come on, he didn't carry anything.

haslem had a huge game last night, a lot of lebron assists, but still i mean giving lebron all teh credit is ridiculous

7/11/14 We Witness NattyPButter's Avatar

He has been carrying the team. He's leading the team in everything. Luckily Haslem helped in a couple of those games.

Quote Originally Posted by dh144498
    this is why Lebron is overrated, because of the propaganda like this. He is a great player, top 30 all time, but come on, he didn't carry anything.
    Top 30? More like top 50, or 70?

How does whatever the feck ESPN say or do reflect on Lebron's game on the court? Is Bird and Magic also part of this propaganda?

Why the feck am I even answering this dumb ass post? Can anyone explain that to me?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

wade must be having buyer's remorse after recruiting this clown to his town. Now wade's legacy is getting dragged thru the mud by lebron's ppl in the press

Local High School Star cavsfanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NattyPButter
    He has been carrying the team. He's leading the team in everything. Luckily Haslem helped in a couple of those games.
    right lol. These dudes can't be serious. Wade scored 10 points lmao. Lebron is playing exactly how he played in Cleveland this series if they hope to win. Haslem play the Drew Gooden role and get hot in a few games and he got the help he went to Miami for?

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Top 30? More like top 50, or 70?

How does whatever the feck ESPN say or do reflect on Lebron's game on the court? Is Bird and Magic also part of this propaganda?

Why the feck am I even answering this dumb ass post? Can anyone explain that to me?
    i see that hit a nerve in you.

College superstar

The same way an entire generation was told that MJ was "carrying" the Bulls to 6 championships, and the one player who provided help (Pippen) was basically nothing more than MJ's creation?

This is nothing new.
    Last edited by jlip; 05-31-2013 at 01:08 PM.

so your saying you can name 30 players better than lebron?

Well, it is Miami Cavaliers this series. Wade and Bosh have been trash. He has to run the whole offense.

It's the same sensationalist narrative the media spoon feed the public every time a great player does this. Who is surprised?

i see that hit a nerve in you.
    It actually did, good job.

Local High School Star