Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 11-12-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
VegasLakerFan
I brick open layups

VegasLakerFan has an OK reputation so far
Default My Perspective.

Here is the bottom line for me;
With all the drama, the Jim vs Phil gossip, the way this all played out...it can be hard to see how it will play out on the court. The only way I can see handling this as a fan is to try and act like the players MUST act if they have any chance of winning a ring. We have to accept that D'Antoni is the coach of our team and block out everything else. I will not allow myself to be dragged into too much of the BS that surrounds this fiasco and will instead focus on watching my favorite basketball team try and pull this season together. I think it will be much more enjoyable that way, and as a form of entertainment, I will not allow myself to get stressed over it.
So I say let's try and enjoy the ride, Laker fans. You never know; we might pull a miracle out of this chaos and bring home the prize. Regardless.....
GO LAKERS!
VegasLakerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:39 AM   #2
kobesabi
Double Dribble Expert

kobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation herekobesabi has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: My Perspective.

It has been in the downhill already. Jim has not proven anything yet. Now that I hear MDA is seeking McMillan to be his defensive coach or delegate it to someone good at that, I'm a little open to think it may work.

Kobe, Nash and Pau are near their way out. Howard is near his exit door also until end of season. Lakers fans who chanted We Want Phil are near the exit too.

I think MDA and Front Office have only this year to make it work...if not, they will lose a big chunk of fans migrating elsewhere along with Lakers championship dynasty era and there will born a new anti-Lakers campaign. Get the peptobismo ready.

Last edited by kobesabi : 11-13-2012 at 03:41 AM.
kobesabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #3
VegasLakerFan
I brick open layups

VegasLakerFan has an OK reputation so far

Yeah. I have thought about this post, and I think I actually wrote it to calm myself down a bit too. :P
But, I will always root for the Lakers. I have been a fan for so long that I just don't think I am wired to feel any other way.
As long as the guys play hard for the fans, I will at least be able to watch. I was getting a bit scared before Potato Head was fired.
VegasLakerFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #4
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool
Lightbulb Re: My Perspective.

all respect to this thread!!! No more potato head!!! I am a Lakers fan for life!!! I love being a Lakers fan!! And I support this team till the end!!! The fans make this team strong!! Lakers have the best supporting fans of all sports!! Fan for life!
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:24 PM   #5
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

this coaching move has actually helped me to worry less...

I thought our offense was mediocre at best under Brown, but
it was his lack of in game adjustments that bugged me more
about him.

I think D'Antoni is a top coach. He helped Nash get 2 MVPs!!!
He knows a ton... and if Nate McMillian is brought in, WOW!!!
Nate got a lot out of the POR team for years!! They have
worked together on the olympic team twice and might
understand their roles right away.

It could work out nicely....
magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: