Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: April 2013 posters

Nothing will ever match last years ISH rookie draft. We just all have to accept that and let these newfags do their thing

Quote Originally Posted by Element
    I'm new tho

Been lurking on and off since last freaking summer
    you're one of the best

welcome to ISH

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    Well I hope the trolls get banned then. Every time I tried to register here it was always locked.

Finally got in.
    Same and all I really wanted was liberal use of this:

These hoes ain't loyal Nuff Said's Avatar

I think the old posters are worse than the new ones and in some cases the old ones are the new ones. Couple years lurker here.

Good High School Starter jcsrplumply's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Nothing will ever match last years ISH rookie draft. We just all have to accept that and let these newfags do their thing

Banned

They're all pretty mediocre, except for Psycho. He has the makings of an ish legend if he works at it.

4 2013....them numbers are cursed!

Russel Wilson = GOAT Johnny Jones's Avatar

I'm new

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

I'm new.

self-proclaimed Mamba

Friends of ISH:

I, too, am in the prestigious "April 2013" club. You see, the Internet only reached us here, on the plains of Mozambique, earlier this year. Previously I had subscribed to InsideHoops via pony courier, getting a log of messages transcribed by my faithful USA penpal "Hot4Kobe". This new system is quite a bit better!

Sadly, I must admit, I have lost much of my interest in the season after witnessing the egregious and malicious attack on Mr. Kobe Bryant by Mr. Harrison Barnes. Has the league doled out an appropriate suspension or ban yet? I tell you this much: if Mr. Barnes ever comes to Mozambique, I shall give him a thrashing with the jackalberry switch that he shall not soon forget!

It is my understanding that Kobe is out for some time, yes? Prior to this, it was a foregone conclusion that the Lakers would win the title, but now, I have my doubts. I must channel my inner Kobe though and ignore all of the skeptics and their negativity. When people say "no no no" Kobe hears "yes yes yes" and I, too, shall think the same. So let us witness the Lakers make a return to the Finals, where Kobe surely will have had enough time to recuperate and win the Finals MVP.

Hopefully this has given you some insight into the African perspective.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Same here. I've been lurking forever but was never able to register. I'm a Heat fan so I knew I ran the risk of geing labeled a bandwaggoner or LeBron stan. I assure you I am neither, just a basketball junkie who loves talking hoops.

We'll be the judge of that

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by 6 for 24
    Friends of ISH:

I, too, am in the prestigious "April 2013" club. You see, the Internet only reached us here, on the plains of Mozambique, earlier this year. Previously I had subscribed to InsideHoops via pony courier, getting a log of messages transcribed by my faithful USA penpal "Hot4Kobe". This new system is quite a bit better!

Sadly, I must admit, I have lost much of my interest in the season after witnessing the egregious and malicious attack on Mr. Kobe Bryant by Mr. Harrison Barnes. Has the league doled out an appropriate suspension or ban yet? I tell you this much: if Mr. Barnes ever comes to Mozambique, I shall give him a thrashing with the jackalberry switch that he shall not soon forget!

It is my understanding that Kobe is out for some time, yes? Prior to this, it was a foregone conclusion that the Lakers would win the title, but now, I have my doubts. I must channel my inner Kobe though and ignore all of the skeptics and their negativity. When people say "no no no" Kobe hears "yes yes yes" and I, too, shall think the same. So let us witness the Lakers make a return to the Finals, where Kobe surely will have had enough time to recuperate and win the Finals MVP.

Hopefully this has given you some insight into the African perspective.

Warmest regards,

Ayotunde Ndiaye
    TLDR 6 for 24

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    I wasn't here for last year rookie Ish draft but most of those 2012 Ish members are just annoying fa900ts. 2013 has some promising prospect in members like Psycho and such.
    Last edited by Bandito; 04-15-2013 at 06:27 PM.

Jeff and moderators put new applicants through months of vigorous tests and interviews before being registered to ISH.

Love Live Life

Quote Originally Posted by WWRWestbrookDo?
    Well I hope the trolls get banned then. Every time I tried to register here it was always locked.

Finally got in.

This. So relax buddy