Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: How many posters are jordan only fans?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Ummm...have you heard the things Kobe fans have said?

*He's "DA GOAT GAWD"
    *He "Led Shaq to 3 rings"
    *He is "Better than Jordan"
    *He has been the best player since the early 2000's
    *He has "5 RINGZ" all on his own
    *He is the "most clutch" ever
    to much football games for u cuz u Mad den a moth[COLOR="Black"]afu[/COLOR]cka

Made that high school varsity squad

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Dude, give me a break. I have yet to see any legit Jordan fans give credit only to Jordan. Everyone who witnessed those Bulls runs remembers the big plays and contributions by other players, but lets not front and act like Jordan wasn't the Engine for those runs either.

You want other Players (mainly Pippen) to be given equal credit for those Championships, just like Kobe Stans want Kobe to be given equal credit for the Lakers' 3-peat. Well guess what? Neither of those guys were the franchise Players during those runs. That's just FACT. If stating FACTS is now considered being "worse" than Stans who like to embellish and lie through their teeth about what actually took place with their favorite Player, then that's on THEM.

Just don't get mad when people call you out on it with facts and video to show what really took place back then, so future generations will know the TRUTH and not a bunch of woulda coulda shouldas, qualifiers and flat out lies that peeps like to use to prop up Players beyond what they actually are and, more importantly, what they actually DID on their respective teams.

He just needs to realize that 98% of the topics on ISH end up becoming <insert top 15 player> vs Jordan. NOBODY is going to say "Jordan is better than Kobe cause he had Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc, Harper, etc. etc."

Lol at people treating fanbases like clans/political parties or some shit. Taking this way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    to much football games for u cuz u Mad den a moth[COLOR="Black"]afu[/COLOR]cka
    You are literally mentally retarded.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    I never said there were more jordan trolls than kobe trolls. I said jordan fans are the worse. What makes them worse? When they claim jordan won 6 championships, set the all-time league record for wins, then follow that up with 69 wins and 67 wins all by hemself.

Or when they diminish the role other bulls players had on those championships. Its just maddening
    Not sure how you can say that. You can tell Kobe trolls are worse because there are way more unbiased fans that actually agree with Jordan trolls then Kobe trolls. There's also way more ridiculous off the wall claims Kobe trolls make then Jordan trolls. And no one says he won it by himself. Just that he was clearly the biggest reason for that. Not sure how anyone is disputing that.

To your second point, my view on that is that almost all championship supporting casts are overrated because part of the reason they look so good in the first place is cause they play off the strengths of their superstar player, and there weaknesses aren't as noted as a result of the brilliance of their superstar player. For example, are players like Dennis Rodman or Horace Grant really talked about as much today if they played for the Kings their whole career? Are Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili considered anywhere near as relevant from a historical perspective if they weren't playing with Tim Duncan? And to say a player or team is overrated does not mean they weren't great. It could just mean instead of a 9.5 out of 10, they were a 8.5 out of 10. These discussions are mostly centered around Jordan and Kobe's teams because they are the most popular NBA players in history right now, instead of someone like Hakeem or Duncan.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by EricForman
    yo 97 Bulls where you at? care to answer my question from last post about how you can claim Jordan trolls are worse when they start significantly FEWER threads, are in smaller numbers, and what they argue is closer to reality?

Oh yeah, you can't. You a f*cking chump, I've been doing this on ISH since 2004 -- getting OPs to disappear from their own damn thread.
    Dude no offense cause you seem like an alright guy, but you take this board way too seriously. People aren't on insidehoops 24/7 always ready to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    Dude, give me a break. I have yet to see any legit Jordan fans give credit only to Jordan. Everyone who witnessed those Bulls runs remembers the big plays and contributions by other players, but lets not front and act like Jordan wasn't the Engine for those runs either.

You want other Players (mainly Pippen) to be given equal credit for those Championships, just like Kobe Stans want Kobe to be given equal credit for the Lakers' 3-peat. Well guess what? Neither of those guys were the franchise Players during those runs. That's just FACT. If stating FACTS is now considered being "worse" than Stans who like to embellish and lie through their teeth about what actually took place with their favorite Player, then that's on THEM.
    This is exactly what I'm saying. Why do you divey out credits for key roles on championship teams? Could the bulls win while missiong one of their core players? And by core I mean jordan pippen and rodman. Could the celtics win witout bird, parrish or mchale? Like I said in another thread. You guys start this the man nonsense. I never saw jabaar get less credit cuz he wasn't the best player on the lakers back to back team. I never saw mchales career get diminished cuz he never won a title as the "man". Hell there was a thread made a few days ago asking was mchale a franchise player. The ones that answered yes were making comparisons to moses malone, tim duncan, and shaq. Didn't see the jordan fans come in and check them. But there wass no need. I shut that thread down

Just don't get mad when people call you out on it with facts and video to show what really took place back then, so future generations will know the TRUTH and not a bunch of woulda coulda shouldas, qualifiers and flat out lies that peeps like to use to prop up Players beyond what they actually are and, more importantly, what they actually DID on their respective teams.
    I never run from an argument. And tell me what I'm wrong on. Or what people call me out on?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

I was just wondering how many of us are fans of jordan but not really a fan of the bulls or any other team.
    how ****ing pathetic. So, you obviously dont even like basketball. Its one thing to have him as your favorite player of all time, its another to not like any other players/teams/etc. so, do you bother to watch ball at all? or just the bobcats? jesus christ, this takes fanboi to a whole new level of suck.

Banned

Most real Jordan stan don't even know what Insidehoops is or message boards are.

Most so-called "Jordan stans" on ISH are actually just Kobe-haters, not necessary MJ fans/stans.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Not sure how you can say that. You can tell Kobe trolls are worse because there are way more unbiased fans that actually agree with Jordan trolls then Kobe trolls. There's also way more ridiculous off the wall claims Kobe trolls make then Jordan trolls. And no one says he won it by himself. Just that he was clearly the biggest reason for that. Not sure how anyone is disputing that.
    No, I said jordan fans try to come off as being unbiased. We all are biased to something when it comes to sports.

To your second point, my view on that is that almost all championship supporting casts are overrated because part of the reason they look so good in the first place is cause they play off the strengths of their superstar player, and there weaknesses aren't as noted as a result of the brilliance of their superstar player. For example, are players like Dennis Rodman or Horace Grant really talked about as much today if they played for the Kings their whole career? Are Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili considered anywhere near as relevant from a historical perspective if they weren't playing with Tim Duncan? And to say a player or team is overrated does not mean they weren't great. It could just mean instead of a 9.5 out of 10, they were a 8.5 out of 10. These discussions are mostly centered around Jordan and Kobe's teams because they are the most popular NBA players in history right now, instead of someone like Hakeem or Duncan.
    The second part of your post isn't true either. Case and point. When the kobe fans attack jordan by saying he didn't win his first years in the league what is your response? THAT JORDAN DIDN'T HAVE A TEAM GOOD ENOUGH TO COMPETE. When lebron james would routinely get bounced the same thing was said for him, ask jlauber why wilt didn't win more championships. Magic admitted that if he wasn't drafted by the lakers, he would've elected to stay in college. Why? Cuz he wanted to play on the best team. How many of the great all-time players won without arguably the best team or top 3 most talented team during the years of their championship runs? Your a bulls fan, what are people saying right now about derrick rose and the bulls? He needs a SG to take some pressure off of him. And not wade or kobe. A ROLE PLAYER. Someone that can create his own shot and hit a consisntant outside shot. You don't see a patern here?

The reason I made this thread iis cuz I noticed that none of the jordan fans chimed in on who they thought was the better team between the 86 celtics and the 96 bulls. And I've seen andgar, ghengis, and a few others post in other threads. The only jordan fan that posted in there was old school and he posted to knock the bulls if I remember correct.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    how ****ing pathetic. So, you obviously dont even like basketball. Its one thing to have him as your favorite player of all time, its another to not like any other players/teams/etc. so, do you bother to watch ball at all? or just the bobcats? jesus christ, this takes fanboi to a whole new level of suck.
    Lol what?

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Dude no offense cause you seem like an alright guy, but you take this board way too seriously. People aren't on insidehoops 24/7 always ready to respond.
    Lol yeah its cool. I like Eric. He's always up for a good debate.

Local High School Star

Ive honestly disliked kobe more because of his legion of idiotic fans... still defend him when need to (there are threads I have) but Da bulls 97 I'm startin to think your a secret jordan hater by making this kind of thread and I hope I'm wrong because I do think your a solid poster on here... I get your point about the jordan homers that they are worse because they only support jordan but I'll tell you this the kobe homers are the same they just say they like the lakers because thats what team kobe plays on... if kobe was on the wolves 2morrow they would all jump on the wolves bandwagon... dont buy their b.s when they say they are laker fans cuz they aren't... im talkin bout the real kobe homers like zay 24 the logo alphawolf nickyoung etc... I do think that jacksx3 is a laker fan because hes mad some objective posts, the legend24 is alright so is mr im so rad... I know im missing a shit load of kobe trolls but you get my point... the kobe trolls are much worse and create much worse threads it gets seriously annoying.. but for anyone that reads this IGNORE THEIR THREADS THEY JUST WANT THE ATTENTION

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

I never said there were more jordan trolls than kobe trolls. I said jordan fans are the worse. What makes them worse? When they claim jordan won 6 championships, set the all-time league record for wins, then follow that up with 69 wins and 67 wins all by hemself.

Or when they diminish the role other bulls players had on those championships. Its just maddening

Boy, stop. Ask any regular, objective, NEUTRAL posters on ISH if they've heard MANY different posters claim stuff like above. I get that there are Jordan fanboys on here, but at worst, they underrate Pippen, and that's about it. They've never said anything remotely as ridiculous as "Jordan won everything by himself and Pippen sucks".

Kobe trolls have bashed Gasol/Shaq a hell lot more than any Jordan fans have bashed Pippen, and that's a fact.

Anyway, to sum this up: I argue that Kobe trolls are worse because they START NEW THREADS EVERY SINGLE DAY (while jordan fans rarely start threads, this is a crucial point), hate on a VARIETY of player from Lebron to Gasol to Jordan to Shaq, and are in great numbers. Most of that can be proven. You argue that Jordan fans are worse, because you once heard one guy say "Jordan won everything by himself Pippen sucks!!"

That about says it all.
    Last edited by EricForman; 09-12-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston C's
    Ive honestly disliked kobe more because of his legion of idiotic fans... still defend him when need to (there are threads I have) but Da bulls 97 I'm startin to think your a secret jordan hater by making this kind of thread and I hope I'm wrong because I do think your a solid poster on here... I get your point about the jordan homers that they are worse because they only support jordan but I'll tell you this the kobe homers are the same they just say they like the lakers because thats what team kobe plays on... if kobe was on the wolves 2morrow they would all jump on the wolves bandwagon... dont buy their b.s when they say they are laker fans cuz they aren't... im talkin bout the real kobe homers like zay 24 the logo alphawolf nickyoung etc... I do think that jacksx3 is a laker fan because hes mad some objective posts, the legend24 is alright so is mr im so rad... I know im missing a shit load of kobe trolls but you get my point... the kobe trolls are much worse and create much worse threads it gets seriously annoying.. but for anyone that reads this IGNORE THEIR THREADS THEY JUST WANT THE ATTENTION
    Trust me. I'm not a jordan hater. Jordan is the greatest ever. And I appreciate his role in leading the bulls to 6 titles. But I am a bulls fan first. And I know a lot of the pro kobe people are just trying to get a rise out of your typical jordan fan.

And you'll notice, I do stay away from those jordan/kobe topics. There nothing kobe bryant has done that can warrant him being even remotely compared to jordan.