Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: !!!!!!!!brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Carwin will beat Lesnar. Book it.

Hellbound

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    Brock Lesnar looks exactly the same as he did back in college. I highly doubt he "juiced". I don't get why every ****ing hater says that about big guys. I hear it all the time from friends about other friends that got big after some years. Even if they aren't even THAT big, they still say it. I just find it funny and I understand now that most humans are jealous idiots.
    Well personally I can't understand how you get that big without the aid of roids, but I don't have any desire to get that big, nor would I have the motivation to stick with whatever strict regiment you would need to get that big, even with that juice.

In all seriousness though, let's say you were gettin that swole without any intravenous help or whatever, and you get massive where your muscles got muscles and ****. Wouldn't you look terribly disproportionate when you dropped your drawers? As far as I know, there's no lifting or anything you can do to get your lil buddy beefed up like the rest of you, so wouldn't it feel real awkward when the girl you're about to slay says, "You know the veins in your arms are bigger than your dick?"

doesn't mean he has basketball skills... and he's what 6'5?

Hellbound

Times have changed my man. Didn't you read that thread about a pen.is enlargement device that actually works by an average of 1 or so inches? I ordered 5 for family and friends straight from Italy.
    If that's true I'm ordering one of them for every day of the week.

My Swedish made ***** enlarger pump never came in.

My boy Mir is going to sub Lesnar just like he did last time.

Enjoy the fake belt while you can, Brock.

Brock Lesnar looks exactly the same as he did back in college. I highly doubt he "juiced". I don't get why every ****ing hater says that about big guys. I hear it all the time from friends about other friends that got big after some years. Even if they aren't even THAT big, they still say it. I just find it funny and I understand now that most humans are jealous idiots.
    Didn't Brock get kicked out of the WWE due to drugs?

Quote Originally Posted by mhg88
    If he was the perfect prospect then why did he get cut? Never figured that out
    He lacked the lower body strength and balance to play in the trenches in the NFL, and the lateral quickness and hips to play linebacker.

Pelican Brief

I remember Brock's last WWE match.. The crowd had turned against him. He was one of the better wrestlers on the show

As far as his body, dude is ripped. Dont know if its roids or not but hes huge. I wonder if he'll lose to a guy with a great technique like he did in his first fight.

This guy would make a pretty intimidating Nazi.

High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by daballa13
    Are you kidding bro, he's a Professional MMA Fighter, those guys have 10 times as much cardio as any NBA player, that's why you see guys eating burgers during the season and the Olympics in CB4's blog. He could run laps on the court. Here are his NFL Combine Stats.

NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: !!!!!!!!Brock Lesnar Pwns!!!!!!!!

Brock Lesnar would eat Shaq alive and **** on Dwight Howard, these punk NBA players ain't tough, Brock would handle Shaq like a baby in the post, and dunk on Dwight Howard with ease from beyond the ark. Just stating the obvious.

A big hick on steroids. Who cares?

NBA sixth man of the year

Are you kidding bro, he's a Professional MMA Fighter, those guys have 10 times as much cardio as any NBA player, that's why you see guys eating burgers during the season and the Olympics in CB4's blog. He could run laps on the court. Here are his NFL Combine Stats.

After leaving the WWE to find actual competition, Lesnar decided to try his hand at football and tried out for the Minnesota Vikings. Brock's giant frame made him a perfect prospect for football. Lesnar's stats when he was at training camp included a 475lb bench press, 695lb squat, 4.7 second forty-yard dash, 10 foot standing broad jump, and a 36 1/2 inch vertical leap. All while weighing in at a staggering 290lbs.

To put some of those numbers in perspective, Emmit Smith, Vince Young, and Jerry Rice did not run the forty as fast as Brock did.

Yet, he failed to make a team.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    My boy Mir is going to sub Lesnar just like he did last time.

Enjoy the fake belt while you can, Brock.
    Brock has the real belt, Mir has the fake one.

I admire Brock Lesnar. He was my favorite Wrestler when he was in the WWE. So much power, strength and agility. His matches with Kurt Angle were simply amazing. Now, its pretty cool to see him kick ass in real life.

Real reasons why he quit Wrestling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QqAu_OoYWc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jBBY6YwXSg

In Pro Wrestling, safety is #1. You have to take care of your opponent. Not only did he break the neck of his opponent, he could have had a real serious injury in that first video. Luckily, he only escaped with a concussion.