Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Rasheed Wallace has to be forcfully removed from Referees Lockerroom after loss

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    If that is the last thing Sheed does as an NBA player, isn't it just how it should be? Doesn't it just fit perfectly?
    Yes it does. typical sheed. lol. That cat needs anger management.

shhhhhhh

Default Re: Rasheed Wallace has to be forcfully removed from Referees Lockerroom after loss

If that is the last thing Sheed does as an NBA player, isn't it just how it should be? Doesn't it just fit perfectly?
    i was thinking the same thing.... lol

rasheed just never got it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Replay32
    Yes it does. typical sheed. lol. That cat needs anger management.
    More sanity management then anger management. His play in this game definitely made me think more of him. He actually went in the post more then once in a game! If he did that for his career though.......

Would be a perfect ending to his career, getting arrested for trying to get at refs.

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    i was thinking the same thing.... lol

rasheed just never got it.
    ok after reading what happened at espn the op made more of this than what actually happened.... sheed went to the refs locker room poked his head in the door and asked to speak to one of the refs... a security guard had him wait in the hall and after 5 minutes sheed left without ever actually speaking to anyone

Berkshire is the Woods hipballinjigga's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    ok after reading what happened at espn the op made more of this than what actually happened.... sheed went to the refs locker room poked his head in the door and asked to speak to one of the refs... a security guard had him wait in the hall and after 5 minutes sheed left without ever actually speaking to anyone
    Rumors are going around that he was actually trying to say goodbye. I think he seriously is considering this retirement thing.

Kevin Garnett thinks so as well:

Asked about Wallace's future, Kevin Garnett didn't sound optimistic about his return.

"Not a good one ... I see a lot of myself in him and we have a lot of the same ties and a lot of the same characteristics. Both the class of '95 ... so for him to come in and give his thanks and his regards after a loss like this ... it was a difficult night."

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

good he should have. that 4th quarter was ridiculous. celts (who I hate) were getting mugged and couldnt hardly make contact on the other end.

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

I knew the OP had to be out of proportion to the incident.

Derka
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    You can't blame the officials. Blame Los Angeles for their mental toughness. Blame Boston for their inability to rebound the basketball.
    Believe me, if the refs had continued to call the same game for all four quarters and we had still lost this game...I wouldn't be saying a word about officiating, dude. They didn't do that and its in really poor taste.

Oh well. It is what it is...a Game 7 where home-court advantage took over for 12 minutes. *shrug* Better luck next year I guess.