Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Jeremy Lin vs. Rajon Rondo stats in January

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    And yet you refuse to give up. Many of us don't even know who LA starts over him. I can't myself. But you're still acting like this guy is going to be a star when he himself is just trying to stay in the league after his deal is up.
    The pg position has been in flux all year long. 3 times the starting gig has been changed. But no way he struggles to stay in the NBA. He is not a star, or a starter but he will easily get attention as a backup

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

You realize he is on a team with ball hogs Boozer, Kobe (now injured), Wesley Johnson and Swaggy P?

If he is on a team with ball movement he'll be fine. How ****ing difficult is that to grasp for some of you? Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidbasketball20
    You realize he is on a team with ball hogs Boozer, Kobe (now injured), Wesley Johnson and Swaggy P?

If he is on a team with ball movement he'll be fine. How ****ing difficult is that to grasp for some of you? Sheesh.
    You can say that about any player. Any player benefits from a team that moves the ball.

But honestly, that's not his major need. His major need for success is to dominate the ball, drive in the paint, play pick and role. He has struggled because Scott wants him to initiate the offense, something that's not natural to him.

He has been forced to play in a system and a coach not suited for his skillset, but he also hasn't been able to adapt and impact the game when he is offensively out of sync. He has been wildly inconsistent this year.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    The pg position has been in flux all year long. 3 times the starting gig has been changed. But no way he struggles to stay in the NBA. He is not a star, or a starter but he will easily get attention as a backup
    I won't guarantee he's out of the league but no one is going to go over the vet minimum. He's going to be a guy that just takes a job wherever he can get it.

I won't guarantee he's out of the league but no one is going to go over the vet minimum. He's going to be a guy that just takes a job wherever he can get it.
    I don't think he will get a ton of money, but he is above vets min level. I can see bi annual for him, but I guess we will see

shhhhhhh

Kidbasketball20 with his nightly over the top unrealistic Jeremy Lin thread

Why don't you just bump last nights since all you do is basically type the same damn thing everynight

Quote Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
    You can say that about any player. Any player benefits from a team that moves the ball.

But honestly, that's not his major need. His major need for success is to dominate the ball, drive in the paint, play pick and role. He has struggled because Scott wants him to initiate the offense, something that's not natural to him.

He has been forced to play in a system and a coach not suited for his skillset, but he also hasn't been able to adapt and impact the game when he is offensively out of sync. He has been wildly inconsistent this year.

I would agree with most of what you said. His flaw is his inconsistency. But he gets inconsistent minutes and playing time. Not to mention inconsistent teammates who don't play like a TEAM.

Once again, if he plays on a team with a smart coach and unselfish teammates, he will 100% be a more consistent player who averages great stats. We've seen him at least 10-15+ games this year have DOMINANT stats. And then very bad games as well.

We'll all know the truth by the trade deadline on Lin. And if not then, he'll have to make a smart choice in FA.

you clearly don't watch many games of his. "Vet minimum" shows your complete idiocy and stupidity.

shhhhhhh

you clearly don't watch many games of his. "Vet minimum" shows your complete idiocy and stupidity.
    of course i don't follow the career of a back up on a bad team closely. That's for stans like you. no one is giving this dude a big contract. He's an average back up. Deal with it.

of course i don't follow the career of a back up on a bad team closely. That's for stans like you. no one is giving this dude a big contract. He's an average back up. Deal with it.
    So an "average back up" is going to make "vet minimum?

You just keep contradicting and bullshitting people you troll

and you also just proved my point by making such outlandish statements without actually knowing how Lin plays you dumbass

So an "average back up" is going to make "vet minimum?

You just keep contradicting and bullshitting people you troll

and you also just proved my point by making such outlandish statements without actually knowing how Lin plays you dumbass
    How am i supposed to be watching him when his coach is giving him the DNP-CD? Understand that whether our not you continue with your tantrum your hero is riding pine. If Nash didn't get hurt he's third string right now and its apparently in danger of third string regardless. It's just you sitting at the tv in a 4 year-old Knicks jersey holding out hope when there is none.

How am i supposed to be watching him when his coach is giving him the DNP-CD? Understand that whether our not you continue with your tantrum your hero is riding pine. If Nash didn't get hurt he's third string right now and its apparently in danger of third string regardless. It's just you sitting at the tv in a 4 year-old Knicks jersey holding out hope when there is none.
    so you completely ignore what I said and try to spin it to something else

and Lin only has one DNP this season.

"Vet minimum" on a 12/5 on 5-11 shooting Okay dumbass "Real Men Wear Green"

Very good NBA starter

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

so you completely ignore what I said and try to spin it to something else

and Lin only has one DNP this season.

"Vet minimum" on a 12/5 on 5-11 shooting Okay dumbass "Real Men Wear Green"