Default Remember when people wanted to give Golden State an asterisk if they won?

If they win the series, did going down 2-1 somehow make the championship more "legitimate" for you guys who felt that way? I believe this is probably going 7 either way it shakes out.

Default Re: Remember when people wanted to give Golden State an asterisk if they won?

Note: I never bought into that and feel they deserve the ring for getting 67 wins in the West and winning the West playoffs
    Last edited by konex; 06-12-2015 at 08:24 AM.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Remember when people wanted to give Golden State an asterisk if they won?

Inb4 Warriors lose to the Cavs 4-2.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

They never played a healthy team.

Their best opponent was either the hobbled grizzlies or the hobbled cavs.

I don't believe any chips should have asterisks, but as I have said, let's not act like the warriors beat KD + Russ, and Pop and Co. They had as good as a path as any team could have hoped for.

National High School Star CJ Mustard's Avatar

It's official.

Congratulations, Cavs fans.

Anyone who wants to give anyone/any team an asterisk for anything is a full-blown idiot.

Lebron is going 3/6. Congratulations Lebron family.