Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default NBA Players Who Made Someone "Shat His Pants"

Plays or doings that made someone shat his pants

1. Michael Jordan - too many to mention. His most memorable one 1998 Finals Game 6 against Karl Malone and the Utah Jazz. MJ made Jazz fans, Karl Malone and the Jazz shat their pants during these series of plays. Made the Lay-up to make the Jazz lead cut to 1 point. Steals the ball from Karl then hits a dagger game winner to win his 6th Championship and 6th FMVP. GOAT!

Michael Jordan's Last Shot as a Bull

Another memorable one, during 1997 NBA finals

MJ Flu Game

2. Larry Bird - too many to mention. His trash talking and doing action made his opponents shat their pants.

Larry Bird Trash Talking

3. Kobe Bryant - too many to mention. He made one of the most impressive feat in modern basketball. He made the Raptors shat their pants by scoring 81 points

Kobe Bryant 81 Point Game

4. Duncan, Ginobili, Parker and the Spurs - They made Lebron shat his pants and disappear in his 1st finals appearance.

5. Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry and the Mavs - They made Lebron shat his pants despite Lebron forming a super team during 2011 NBA finals. His pants was so shatted he delivered one of his most memorable Finals performance.

Lebron James Epic 2011 NBA Finals game 4

6. Kevin Durant - made Lebron shat his pants in a blow out win against Miami January 29, 2014.

Honorable Mention due to being almost.

1. 2013 NBA Finals - The Spurs lead by Tony Parker and Tim Duncan almost made Lebron shat his pants, he disappeared in earliers series showdowns only to be saved by Ray Allen.

2. Mirza Teletovic - Sources say that Lebron almost shat his pants during a scuffle with Mirza Teletovic during their game.

Source:

MIAMI (AP) - Mirza and Lebron was involved in a scuffle. A little smile from Mirza, Lebron almost shat his pants. Luckily Lebron's team mates arrived to save him from Mirza.

Feel free to contribute.
    Last edited by Angel Face; 01-29-2014 at 10:30 PM.

Banned

Default Re: NBA Players Who Made Someone "Shat His Pants"

Agenda thread. No Lebron did NOT shat his pants. Lebron was the alpha in that confrontation. Mirza had to HIDE HIS FEAR with a "smile" because he knows Lebron has 2% body fat and would murk his ass back to Bosnia. You can tell Lebron was holding back his anger because he is a good guy who doesn't want to end Mirza's career right there and then.

Banned

Why not change the thread title to "I hate LeBron"?

Banned

And the fact that Mirza went back home and changed his twitter background is just pathetic, very beta. It's like he understood Lebron's fury and fighting ability and was offended by how much of an inferior fighter he was compared to the King.

Quote Originally Posted by GoranDragon
    Agenda thread. No Lebron did NOT shat his pants. Lebron was the alpha in that confrontation. Mirza had to HIDE HIS FEAR with a "smile" because he knows Lebron has 2% body fat and would murk his ass back to Bosnia. You can tell Lebron was holding back his anger because he is a good guy that doesn't want to end Mirza's career right there and then.

This guy redefines "d1ckrider". Literally butthurt and outraged that Teletovic laughed off an angry Lebron.

Banned

Mirza is like the chimpanzee that tries to garner attention by messing with the king of the jungle, the Lion. But no, the rest of the jungle only sees him as a joker.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    This guy redefines "d1ckrider".
    That's his gimmick.

Banned

OP should be banned and sued for slander. Because this will result in new NBA fan to think of Lebron as a beta, which he clearly is not. Mirza's "smile" says it all, he knew. He knew deep down Lebron would end his career with one swing of that muscled arm.

Learning to shoot layups shmozzle's Avatar

Teletović lived in Bosnia and Herzegovina during the Bosnian War of the 1990s. He grew up in the city of Mostar, the subject of an 18-month siege when he was a child. When Teletović shared his account of the war, he said, "I was seven years old when the war started. First you start seeing that there's no food, then grenades come down, the whole city is shaking, and you hear people screaming. Every day, your parents come in and say 'our neighbor died, our cousin died'. Always somebody dying. One day, I asked my mother, 'Is anybody alive?' It was very, very rough for us. It left, I will say, a memory". Teletović added, "All my friends and me are playing [basketball] and then you hear the sirens like the grenades start falling down and just run to your house and hide. If I have to die, I die. For basketball, I will do anything"
    Yea, I'm sure he was really terrified of some guy on a basketball court.

NBA Superstar

LeBron "hold me back" James

No way this clown would survive playing ball in the 90s. He wouldn't even be Jordan's bitch, he'd be the bitch of the guys that were Jordans bitch

LeScared

3-time NBA All-Star

boris diaw and 2011 mavs

OP should be banned and sued for slander. Because this will result in new NBA fan to think of Lebron as a beta, which he clearly is not. Mirza's "smile" says it all, he knew. He knew deep down Lebron would end his career with one swing of that muscled arm.

You'd have to be in North Korea where everything is censored to try and stop that from happening. People can watch gifs, youtube videos, pictures etc. of how Beta Bran is.