Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Re: Could you be strictly friends with a hot chick and have not a single urge to bang her

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    You do realize girls can be cool/funny/interesting right? Hanging out with dudes only is boring as hell.

I have never met an interesting girls. Girls are boring.

Default Re: Could you be strictly friends with a hot chick and have not a single urge to bang her

I was gonna write a more thought out response but that last part of the question makes it clear .. without a single thought or urge ? the answer is no .. if you say yes, then it's because you're turned off by her sexually for some reason(you know shit about her that others don't that's a turn off .. she has stds or she's a whore of epic proportions) .. or your hormones are fked up or you're a fggt .. otherwise you're lying if you say no .. the only other reason I can think of is if she's a very old friend and you see her like a sister or some shit like that .. that's possible

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Not a single urge? Impossible.
    Not dwell on it? Possible.
    Not think about it much at all? Possible.

It also depends on how close you are... if you're close friends with a female that you're highly physically attracted to, yes, you are going to want to bang her unless her personality is a total turnoff in which case why are you friends in the first place?

It is *impossible* to be close(emotionally) friends with a girl that you find to be highly physically attractive and NOT want to bang her at one point or another.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Do you guys have reputations as creeps for trying to sleep with any girl your friends with?
    As a guy who is friends with a lot of creeps who consistently fail with women, this just depends on how you do it.

Creepiness really just stems from not picking up social cues and not understanding how the game is played. When you become friends with a girl under false pretenses and then suddenly after a long time make some kind of big "I wanna be more than friends" gesture after no flirting at all? That's how you get that reputation as a creep.

If you actually know how to do social interaction though? No it's not creepy to try and bang your friends. Most guys and girls become friends through some initial flirting and sexual attraction anyway.

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
    It's just a matter of experience. I've never encountered women I think are funny. And most bitches I meet aren't interesting in the least. But that goes for most guys I encounter as well.
    well there you have it then

kings fan

Yes, if you are gay.

National High School Star sick_brah07's Avatar

not a chance on earth for me

I usually hit open layups

Hell No. Ive got enough friends.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    I was gonna write a more thought out response but that last part of the question makes it clear .. without a single thought or urge ? the answer is no .. if you say yes, then it's because you're turned off by her sexually for some reason(you know shit about her that others don't that's a turn off .. she has stds or she's a whore of epic proportions) .. or your hormones are fked up or you're a fggt .. otherwise you're lying if you say no .. the only other reason I can think of is if she's a very old friend and you see her like a sister or some shit like that .. that's possible
    Yeah, the "without a single urge" condition is impossible but being friends and not pursuing anything is easy.

After a ridiculous amount of time, sure.

But there will always be that lingering feeling. Always.

NBA All-star

you can be friends with an opposite sex and never bring up the subject of sex

but then, you'll be the guy that others ask
    "I thought you two were friends"
    "yes, but then she got a boy friend"

if you can tolerate that.

I don't want to say I couldn't, but I haven't.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    no, unless you are gay.

This is a dumb question. I want to have sex with every chick I see and know. Well besides family (no ace23.)

High School Starter

Thought it was possible last year when I was doing it(close friends for a year) but eventually I gave in. Went out for 2 months and shit was a disaster. Don't even talk anymore and it's just straight up grilling each other when we run into each other.