Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Could you be strictly friends with a hot chick and have not a single urge to bang her

I got this thread idea from one thread sweggah made about a friend of his having a gf with a close guy friend...I have this theory, I came up with it by just being a guy and having female friends and knowing deep down I've wanted to bang each and everyone of them if the situation presented itself. Some I smashed, others I didn't but that little horndog inside of every male was always present.

Have any of you guys been friends with good looking girls and had absolutely no interest in banging them? I think it's not possible but that's why I'm asking. Men and women are so different, we like doing our thing and they like doing their thing. I really can't fathom being around a hottie, drinking some beer and watching movies and not want some carnal action, I really can't. That's why I have prohibited my wife from having guy 'friends' from work, I know how we think.

What say you? Are you cool with your girl having close male friends? Seems like an obvious answer but Macho Man apparently disagrees.
    Last edited by TheMan; 09-04-2014 at 03:54 PM.

rank sentamentalist

Default Re: Could you be strictly friends with a hot chick and have not a single urge to bang her

i am. i kind of think of her as a little sister now. there was a lot of sexual tension early on but she wasn't interested i accepted it and now i don't really see her as worth my sexual pursuit because the friendship is more valuable to me and there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Default Re: Could you be strictly friends with a hot chick and have not a single urge to bang her

Quote Originally Posted by RidonKs
    i am. i kind of think of her as a little sister now. there was a lot of sexual tension early on but she wasn't interested i accepted it and now i don't really see her as worth my sexual pursuit because the friendship is more valuable to me and there are plenty of other fish in the sea.
    Ridonks, not trying to be a dick but you made a thread about how you made out with a gay neighbor. I'm just asking the straight guys here, no offense

I'm strictly friends with a hot girl (she's not a 10 or anything but definitely someone I'd be interested in) and I don't really get the urge to bang her. There has never really been a ton of sexual tension for some reason and I like it that way. She's an awesome wingman and I find that others girls think it's cool that I'm capable of having platonic relationships with other women.

If you value the relationship, you don't try to go further (unless you know she wants the same and you're both available, obviously).

It's ridiculously tougher to do at a young age (say 15-20 years old). If one of you is in a serious relationship though, it shouldn't be a problem.

Good college starter

Hell no. I can hardly look good looking male friends in the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by sweggeh
    Hell no. I can hardly look good looking male friends in the eye.

Don't tell me you're about to step out of the closet too...

rank sentamentalist

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Ridonks, not trying to be a dick but you made a thread about how you made out with a gay neighbor. I'm just asking the straight guys here, no offense
    none taken lol

but i am straight and i do have hot chicks who are purely platonic friends.

jb... that's a good call. i gotta start inviting my cute female friends to the bar. i've been on a craze lately haha been chilling at this neighbourhood cafe/bar that's open late. in the past three days i've gotten three numbers, made eyes with a really cute waitress, and last night i was chattin with three girls for about 2 hours then they left and i found three more and chatted with them for about the same amount of time. didn't get anything out of it except a few potential opportunities in the future, but i think something will work out of it all haha

a few of em were smokin hot btw. not to brrrrag or anything

raep tiem

Nope.

nah. i could be friends with girls im not attracted to, but a girl im attracted too? even though i wouldnt want to be with her i will still give her sex vibes and not friend vibes.

I rule the local playground

I was just friends with a pretty hot girl I worked with for a while. I found her attractive but never thought of trying anything only because I knew one of my best friends was into her. Otherwise no probably not.

Yes, it's possible.

If she's filled with STDs. If she's clean then no.

no, unless you are gay.

For all of the men here who have gorgeous beautiful girlfriends or wives, how do you feel about their male bestfriends? Knowing they would have the urge and would want to bang her if the situation presented itself?

It's the same question here.

NBA sixth man of the year KyrieTheFuture's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    For all of the men here who have gorgeous beautiful girlfriends or wives, how do you feel about their male bestfriends? Knowing they would have the urge and would want to bang her if the situation presented itself?

It's the same question here.
    I'm jealous in general, but I tell myself that I'm retarded if I really think I'm the only man in the world interested in that girl so I usually get over it pretty quick.