NBA Superstar

Default America's top defense official says the goal of the United States is to "degrade and

America's top defense official says the goal of the United States is to "degrade and destroy" the capabilities of ISIS fighters in Iraq and Syria, not contain them.

its over bitches. Time to scurry and hide.... run back to the countries u came from. Even tho our leaders are weak as fukk these days we still play video game wars with the rest of u weak mf'ers. hopefully future terrorists like maksmiliian gets caught in our bombs/drones and doesn't make it back home.

one less terrorist on ISH
    Last edited by Godzuki; 09-03-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Default Re: America's top defense official says the goal of the United States is to "degrade and

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    America's top defense official says the goal of the United States is to "degrade and destroy" the capabilities of ISIS fighters in Iraq and Syria, not contain them.

its over bitches. Time to scurry and hide.... run back to the countries u came from. Even tho our leaders are weak as fukk these days we still play video game wars with the rest of u weak mf'ers. hopefully future terrorists like maksmiliian gets caught in our bombs/drones and doesn't make it back home.

who is that

Default Re: America's top defense official says the goal of the United States is to "degrade and

wut

i just saw Biden saying "we will follow them to the gates of hell until they are brought to justice"

Earned not given

I just wish we would bomb the f*ck out of the Middle East and get it over with already.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    I just wish we would bomb the f*ck out of the Middle East and get it over with already.
    I think it's likely that middle easterners are like "we just wish we would bomb the f*ck out of the US and get it over with already". So it makes your statement pretty ironic.

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by kNIOKAS
    I think it's likely that middle easterners are like "we just wish we would bomb the f*ck out of the US and get it over with already". So it makes your statement pretty ironic.
    Except they can't, even if they wanted to. So your reverse logic doesn't work.

Except they can't, even if they wanted to. So your reverse logic doesn't work.
    That's not logic, that's morals. I know...

kings fan

Every week there's a new middle east bad guy, and every week they say the same shit.

The question is: stop making threads about it.
    Last edited by cuad; 09-04-2014 at 03:27 AM.

Earned not given

That's not logic, that's morals. I know...
    I'm speaking specifically of your idea that most middle easterners want to bomb the US and get it over with.

It's not feasibly possible for them to do so, therefore, your logic does not work in that assumption.

Morals are an entirely different issue which I care not to breach.

Local High School Star SunsN07BookIt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cuad
    Every week there's a new middle east bad guy, and every week they say the same shit.

Yep. Nobody is better at killing Muslims than other Muslims. Saddam was fantastic at killing Iranians and opposition Sunnis. Now he's gone thanks to us and Iran is developing nuclear weapons unchecked and Iraq is a fkin mess with more extreme terrorists than ever before. We should just help them kill each other off, only stepping in to protect the Kurds, Christians and Jews.

I'm speaking specifically of your idea that most middle easterners want to bomb the US and get it over with.

It's not feasibly possible for them to do so, therefore, your logic does not work in that assumption.

Morals are an entirely different issue which I care not to breach.
    Is that you were speaking what US should do in terms of what they are capable of doing, not in terms of what they should should do? I don't know.

I'm saying that daily war, violence and chaos is not on US soil, yet you seem to be personally "fed up with it". I think then people of middle east are more than fed up with US instigating chaos in their lands.

NBA Superstar

Is that you were speaking what US should do in terms of what they are capable of doing, not in terms of what they should should do? I don't know.

I'm saying that daily war, violence and chaos is not on US soil, yet you seem to be personally "fed up with it". I think then people of middle east are more than fed up with US instigating chaos in their lands.
    people in the ME are retarded and in their own lil bubbles.

u act like these extremist groups in the ME aren't threatening everyone, even the regimes have been covertly funding their own terrorist groups against US interests, but its funny how its the same stupid mf'ers here who keep yapping like they're brainwashed by fundamentalist muslim history books/education.

u act like ISIS isn't a threat to everyone

u act like the ME doesn't have the most wacked out religious mf'ers of our generation.

u act like countries can handle business like we can....who does everyone say NEED to be involved in Palestine - Israel peace talks? US thats who...meanwhile those ungrateful bitches are the first to criticize when dumbass Kerry makes some minor mistakes.

Who led the charge to wipe out Al Qaeda? US did...

Who wrecked Taliban, another extremist wacked out ME group? US did...

i swear ISH has some of the dumbest mf'ers sympathetic to extremists, and unrealistic to the world. just hope u fgts get blown up when u join ISIS
    Last edited by Godzuki; 09-04-2014 at 09:11 AM.

people in the ME are retarded and in their own lil bubbles.

u act like these extremist groups in the ME aren't threatening everyone, even the regimes have been covertly funding their own terrorist groups against US interests, but its funny how its the same stupid mf'ers here who keep yapping like they're brainwashed by fundamentalist muslim history books/education.

u act like ISIS isn't a threat to everyone

u act like the ME doesn't have the most wacked out religious mf'ers of our generation.

u act like countries can handle business like we can....who does everyone say NEED to be involved in Palestine - Israel peace talks? US thats who...meanwhile those ungrateful bitches are the first to criticize when dumbass Kerry makes some minor mistakes.

Who led the charge to wipe out Al Qaeda? US did...

Who wrecked Taliban, another extremist wacked out ME group? US did...

i swear ISH has some of the dumbest mf'ers sympathetic to extremists, and unrealistic to the world. just hope u fgts get blown up when u join ISIS
    West are behind ISIS as well as they were behind Sadam as well as they were behind Osama. They facilitate chaos in the region since the early days, when while asked by nobody divided the land and created countries on their own western logic. Ever since that time they interefere to protect their own interests, and just can't help to stop. Then shit goes haywire and stupid americans here make posts like "they are fed up with Middle East". Well, nobody invited you there, it's not even in your continent. How about you get lost?