Default Knick fans beg Dolan to sell team

Default Re: Knick fans beg Dolan to sell team

What's so funny is how bad the Knicks have been for basically ever. No championships for 40+ years. A historical record of 2662-2701, .496 W-L%

For the market they are in, they are comparable to Sterling's Clippers. Even as a Wolves fan I can legitimately laugh at the Knicks.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FireDavidKahn

What's so funny is how bad the Knicks have been for basically ever. No championships for 40+ years. A historical record of 2662-2701, .496 W-L%

For the market they are in, they are comparable to Sterling's Clippers. Even as a Wolves fan I can legitimately laugh at the Knicks.
    The Knicks made the playoffs for 14 consecutive seasons from 1987-2001 while being a powerhouse in the Michael Jordan led Eastern Conference.

The 70's were also dominated by the Knicks.

You take MJ out of the equation and 2 or 3 championships in the 1990s wouldnt have been out of the question.

I believe since 2002 the Knicks have had 12 losing seasons, so thats how our all time record has been skewed.

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    The Knicks made the playoffs for 14 consecutive seasons from 1987-2001 while being a powerhouse in the Michael Jordan led Eastern Conference.

You take MJ out of the equation and 2 or 3 championships in the 1990s wouldnt have been out of the question.

I believe since 2002 the Knicks have had 12 losing seasons, so thats how our all time record has been skewed.
    fck dolan, i hope that fat fagggot is sent to prison, where some fat nigggas widen his asshole by 953% and keep him on a constant diet of shit.

god bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nash

Dolan has been willing to spend BIG, something Sterling was unwilling to do.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Wolves are so bad that Love was willing to go to Cleveland just to get away. Minnesota is the NBA's version of Siberia. That's how crummy a place it is to be.

You're laughing at .496% when your team's winning percent is .396%?

Wolves fan laughing at Knicks. SMH.

Well, you'll still have curling...

Next Great White Hope QuebecBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks

But in the same way, take Ewing out and there's no 14 consecutive playoffs appearance...

bullshit
    this year is dolan's best season as an owner

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    Dolan Pls