Default Who will break the record for most 3-pointers by a player in a game? And when?

There's been 9 3-pointers made by a player in a quarter, and 10 3-pointers made in a half. Both those records are fairly new.

It's actually kinda weird that "only" 12 is highest number of 3-pointers made by a player in a game. They happened as far back as in 2003 and 2005.

I think someone is bound to get really hot and make 13 or 14 3-pointers very, very soon.

Who will it be? Curry or Thompson? Lillard? Irving? Durant? Some role player like JR Smith or Mo Williams? And when will it happen? This season?

Default Re: Who will break the record for most 3-pointers by a player in a game? And when?

it'd probably be one of those chuckers from GS or CLE, it will never be Durant because he can score too easily from elsewhere on the court to just sit back and shoot 18 threes a game, he'd have to get insanely hot and make 10 in a half which is very rare. I mean Chandler Parsons was the dude who made 10 threes in a half and he's not known as one of the better shooters in the league.
    Last edited by buddha; 02-10-2015 at 06:24 AM.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Default Re: Who will break the record for most 3-pointers by a player in a game? And when?

curry within 2 years

Lebron. This season.

I wanna say JR Smith near the end of the season when Cavs got their PO position almost locked.

JR Smith

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Lebron. This season.

I'll go with James Harden. He has the green light and no fear of chucking. Also a very good 3 point shooter.