Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-11-2019, 05:21 PM   #2326
NBAGOAT
NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Warriors vs Rockets Series Thread (Playoffs Round 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigShotBob
Not chucked up 30 three's after they missed their 10th straight. Dribble penetration and more motion offense with Harden diving and cutting to the rim. But that's a system issue.

8 is fine for the playoffs but what you have to understand is that your players need rest. It's what you call "spot" minutes.

Kerr gives spot minutes to Cook, Bell, Looney, Jerebko, and ****in' Alfonso Mckennie.

That can, and did, make all the difference, especially if they contribute just a little bit of something positive. They don't have to be world beaters, just not be net negatives.

they did that because kd was out and kerr was willing to take risks. Even with last game, looney and livingston were the only ones to play 10+ minutes. The only team that has been good with minutes management in the playoffs is Mil and that's partially because they've have huge leads in the 4th.
NBAGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 05:26 PM   #2327
BigShotBob
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
they did that because kd was out and kerr was willing to take risks. Even with last game, looney and livingston were the only ones to play 10+ minutes. The only team that has been good with minutes management in the playoffs is Mil and that's partially because they've have huge leads in the 4th.

Well yes of course there's no world where KD sits for 10-15 minutes straight so that Alfonso McKinnie can get some minutes.

My point is that the Warriors are really 10-12 deep and their bench is lackluster at times but they are always prepared because they know their roles. With most other teams they oversimplify the bench players's roles or they don't clearly define their roles enough.

Some people will look at the game and think, "Wow the Warriors are so good and deep" and praise their roleplayers to the high heavens for rising to the challenge, which they do deserve praise, however the other half of the equation is that the Rockets really aren't that good of a team.
BigShotBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:05 PM   #2328
BallsOut
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
my god... i hate on klay but klay is clutch.

no wonder hes banging so many highe end dimes...

klays a straight G. He misses when it doesnt matter and makes when it does.

incredible

Klay is living the life. Banging dimes before and after games and shooting facials during the game. Where does this man get the energy and focus to go off like that? Respect.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:51 PM   #2329
DMAVS41
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Claim: The Rockets won't be able to "hang" with the Warriors if this series goes 7

Rational Person: Why? The previous 5 games have been decided by 6 points or less and this game could go either way as well. In addition, Durant is hurt. Also, the Rockets clearly match up well with the Warriors as they took them to 7 last year.

Idiot Response: You don't get what basketball is. Tell me something about Mark Jackson and Dantoni.

Rational Person: What does that have to do with anything? What evidence can you provide that would indicate a game 7 would be a blowout in favor of the Warriors?

Idiot Response: Ether.

DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:15 PM   #2330
dazzer87
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
Paul actually balled out
what are you talking about? Average about 14pts for the first 5 games is balling.....

Last edited by dazzer87 : 05-11-2019 at 07:19 PM.
dazzer87 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:29 PM   #2331
BigShotBob
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
Claim: The Rockets won't be able to "hang" with the Warriors if this series goes 7

Rational Person: Why? The previous 5 games have been decided by 6 points or less and this game could go either way as well. In addition, Durant is hurt. Also, the Rockets clearly match up well with the Warriors as they took them to 7 last year.

Idiot Response: You don't get what basketball is. Tell me something about Mark Jackson and Dantoni.

Rational Person: What does that have to do with anything? What evidence can you provide that would indicate a game 7 would be a blowout in favor of the Warriors?

Idiot Response: Ether.

This guy

Can't help but laugh. You're either an idiot or a child, or both.

I already explained it to you barney style. I held your hand throughout this entire discussion, and you continue to respond with the brain capacity of your average Mavs fan.

Oh wait.

Want me to tell you why I know that you have the IQ of a goldfish?

"The Rockets clearly match-up well with the Warriors because they took them to 7 games last year."

"*The Rockets lose a do or die game 6 at home when the Warriors don't have KD and Curry was scoreless for the first half*"

I already provided you enough evidence....in real time.....when the Rockets lost at home.....in less games......with more advantages than they had last year.

Please keep posting. Keep exposing yourself. Give people more reason to not take anything you say seriously.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:35 PM   #2332
BigShotBob
Local High School Star

But hey guys, the Rockets only lost by 5 points in game 6 at home when the Warriors didn't have KD! They can clearly hang with them!

Someone tell Smook that The Rockets just played "the closest 6 game series in NBA history".

He should be proud.
Old 05-11-2019, 08:00 PM   #2333
Smoke117

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpols
i have no alt and ill blow it in yo face, sm0ke.

whatup

Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 08:08 PM   #2334
DMAVS41

No 6 game series in NBA history ever had all 6 games decided by 6 points or less.

Rock solid evidence that one of the teams just can't hang with the other.

The fact that this has to be debated is truly pathetic. I really thought it was just high level trolling. Damn...turns out people really are this dumb.
DMAVS41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 08:13 PM   #2335
highwhey

Quote:
This guy

Can't help but laugh. You're either an idiot or a child, or both.

I already explained it to you barney style. I held your hand throughout this entire discussion, and you continue to respond with the brain capacity of your average Mavs fan.

Oh wait.

Want me to tell you why I know that you have the IQ of a goldfish?

"The Rockets clearly match-up well with the Warriors because they took them to 7 games last year."

"*The Rockets lose a do or die game 6 at home when the Warriors don't have KD and Curry was scoreless for the first half*"

I already provided you enough evidence....in real time.....when the Rockets lost at home.....in less games......with more advantages than they had last year.

Please keep posting. Keep exposing yourself. Give people more reason to not take anything you say seriously.
notice how his default response is going to last year's series when houston was not only better equipped, but actually showed up to play all games. they are worse off this year and it showed, just as you said, at home with no KD, Curry in a shooting slump and early foul trouble, they lost by 5. yet this idiot thinks game 7 would have been close despite houston being absolute garbage on the road.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 08:13 PM   #2336
highwhey

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzer87
what are you talking about? Average about 14pts for the first 5 games is balling.....
Old 05-11-2019, 08:39 PM   #2337
ArbitraryWater
... on a leash

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzer87

yesterday

also, season #14.. he cant be faulted. this was his time to get carried and he still took the biggest burden
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 09:50 PM   #2338
BigShotBob
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMAVS41
No 6 game series in NBA history ever had all 6 games decided by 6 points or less.

Rock solid evidence that one of the teams just can't hang with the other.

The fact that this has to be debated is truly pathetic. I really thought it was just high level trolling. Damn...turns out people really are this dumb.

Someone tell Daryl Morey to put that on a banner and raise it in the rafters.

What an achievement. Closed out in less games this year than they were last year.

I'm enjoying making you look stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
notice how his default response is going to last year's series when houston was not only better equipped, but actually showed up to play all games. they are worse off this year and it showed, just as you said, at home with no KD, Curry in a shooting slump and early foul trouble, they lost by 5. yet this idiot thinks game 7 would have been close despite houston being absolute garbage on the road.

He's saying there's no evidence that they couldn't hang with the Warriors in game 7.....when they lost to the Warriors in a do or die game at home in 6....without KD.

Hilarious.
Old 05-11-2019, 10:34 PM   #2339
highwhey

Quote:
Someone tell Daryl Morey to put that on a banner and raise it in the rafters.

What an achievement. Closed out in less games this year than they were last year.

I'm enjoying making you look stupid.

He's saying there's no evidence that they couldn't hang with the Warriors in game 7.....when they lost to the Warriors in a do or die game at home in 6....without KD.

Hilarious
all it would take is mere seconds to pause and think about what he's saying to realize how stupid he sounds. then again, maybe making that small leap of logic isn't possible.
Old 05-12-2019, 12:16 AM   #2340
zizozain
15-1

lol BigShotBob please stop embarrassing this fool.
DMAVS41/STATMAN/gino has Post-traumatic stress disorder caused by GSW/KD/Kobe and the failure of his hero lebron over the years
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: