Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Captain Marvel

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Default Re: Captain Marvel

Hell no. I don't find either super hot but give me Larson in a damn second for a pump and dump.

I prefer brunettes but that chick ain't it B.

Gal has more of the exotic sexy look and brie has the lets have fun girl next door look

There is something about the bone structure of her face that reminds me of a man. No thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    I don't want to spoil anything for people down the line, but they're planning to do secret invasion. The MCU is making the Skrulls out to be a little more complex than they've been portrayed in the past. They've taken the same path with the Kree... many are noble heroes, many are villaious murderes. We've seen one dimension of the Skrulls so far... I expect we'll see the other down the line.
    That would be so dope.

They already used thanos I'm sure some of the writers brought on by disney are celebrating all of the "new" IP's they have access to since the fox merger...

On topic I'm already willing to bet money that dark phoenix will be a colossal flop. Days of future past was a masterpiece and then apocalypse was a 6/10 at best...

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    That would be so dope.

They already used thanos I'm sure some of the writers brought on by disney are celebrating all of the "new" IP's they have access to since the fox merger...

On topic I'm already willing to bet money that dark phoenix will be a colossal flop. Days of future past was a masterpiece and then apocalypse was a 6/10 at best...
    i agree, Dark Phoenix is in danger of tanking which will probably end the Fox's X-Universe overall. Lately their movies were getting worse. Expect the reboot of X-Men once they collude with MCU

Quote Originally Posted by Bawkish
    i agree, Dark Phoenix is in danger of tanking which will probably end the Fox's X-Universe overall. Lately their movies were getting worse. Expect the reboot of X-Men once they collude with MCU

The dark Phoenix trailer looked pretty decent, I'll probably check it out.

If they wait a few years they should definitely reboot the xmen series, get a new young wolverine etc

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    The dark Phoenix trailer looked pretty decent, I'll probably check it out.

If they wait a few years they should definitely reboot the xmen series, get a new young wolverine etc
    i'd like Tom Hardy as the new Wolverine rather than Venom

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

This lady is not pretty at all imo, avg at best.

Literally 100% of the time someone on the internet called a woman others were calling how "Average at best" its been wrong.

Its like people on the internet live on a traveling victoria secret photoshoot and never see the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawkish
    i'd like Tom Hardy as the new Wolverine rather than Venom

They need someone younger they can use for the next few movies

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Wolverine isn

I see that Hollywood is still churning out these comic book/superhero movies. Hollywood is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Literally 100% of the time someone on the internet called a woman others were calling how "Average at best" its been wrong.

Its like people on the internet live on a traveling victoria secret photoshoot and never see the real world.
    I'm not sure who you're responding to and I don't care to re-read the thread, but... I will say this... in terms of attractiveness, to me, Gal Gadot is below average. Her face reminds me of a man. Objectively speaking, I recognize that she is far above average in terms of physical appearance. To me, however, I find her to be less than average in terms of physical attractiveness.

There is a difference between recognizing someone is, objectively speaking, "good looking" versus you personally finding them attractive... here's an example... Miranda Kerr...

I wholeheartedly recognize that objectively speaking she is far more beautiful than most girls I could ever walk up to and see on the street... but I personally do not find her attractive. I would never try hitting on her to date her, I would never bother flirting with her. If she asked me to go on a date, I would decline. There are girls that are far below her in terms of looks that just based off of physical appearance I personally would find far more attractive. That's while completely discounting personality. 100% discounting personality.

Beauty is not simply subjective. A lot of people will tell you it is... it isn't. It is both subjective AND objective. Both are happening at the same time. It is 100% possible to differentiate the two.

I say all that to say... perhaps whoever you're responding to, and you, are having a communication issue, and perhaps not in disagreement whatsoever. Again, I'm not going to bother going to read who you're referencing. I'm just saying.

edit: I did actually bother seeing who you were responding to... "Objectivity"... haha, that's ironic for multiple reasons.
    Last edited by Ben Simmons 25; 03-19-2019 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    I'm not sure who you're responding to and I don't care to re-read the thread, but... I will say this... in terms of attractiveness, to me, Gal Gadot is below average. Her face reminds me of a man. Objectively speaking, I recognize that she is far above average in terms of physical appearance. To me, however, I find her to be less than average in terms of physical attractiveness.

There is a difference between recognizing someone is, objectively speaking, "good looking" versus you personally finding them attractive... here's an example... Miranda Kerr...

I wholeheartedly recognize that objectively speaking she is far more beautiful than most girls I could ever walk up to and see on the street... but I personally do not find her attractive. I would never try hitting on her to date her, I would never bother flirting with her. If she asked me to go on a date, I would decline. There are girls that are far below her in terms of looks that just based off of physical appearance I personally would find far more attractive. That's while completely discounting personality. 100% discounting personality.

Beauty is not simply subjective. A lot of people will tell you it is... it isn't. It is both subjective AND objective. Both are happening at the same time. It is 100% possible to differentiate the two.

I say all that to say... perhaps whoever you're responding to, and you, are having a communication issue, and perhaps not in disagreement whatsoever. Again, I'm not going to bother going to read who you're referencing. I'm just saying.

edit: I did actually bother seeing who you were responding to... "Objectivity"... haha, that's ironic for multiple reasons.
    What do you consider beautiful then? Post pics.

You can't just say "Miranda Kerr is not attractive" and just leave it there without telling us what you consider beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    What do you consider beautiful then? Post pics.

You can't just say "Miranda Kerr is not attractive" and just leave it there without telling us what you consider beautiful.
    Miranda Kerr is very beautiful but I do not find her attractive. She is objectively beautiful.

Subjectively, I have zero desire to bend her over.

An example? Someone like Rachel McAdams, who could never be a supermodel by the way, I personally find to be way more physically attractive to me, despite the fact that I’m able to objectively recognize Kerr as being more beautiful.

Hell... look at this thread... Brie Larson I personally find more attractive than Kerr and Larson has absolutely nothing on Kerr in the looks department except her chest. I am more attracted to Larson’s face than Kerr’s.
    Last edited by Ben Simmons 25; 03-19-2019 at 02:56 PM.

[QUOTE=Ben Simmons 25]Miranda Kerr is very beautiful but I do not find her attractive. She is objectively beautiful.

Subjectively, I have zero desire to bend her over.

An example? Someone like Rachel McAdams, who could never be a supermodel by the way, I personally find to be way more physically attractive to me, despite the fact that I