Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Got with a elementary school teacher last night...Turned into stuff of nightmares

So I met this woman on Tinder who's a 24 yesrold teacher. Solid 7-8. Dirty blonde hair, thick ass, slim waist, and honestly a contagious smile. Tits weren't bug but they were perky so that's good enough for me. Really sweet, could be quite but she was more than happy to take over parts of the conversation when I at times drew blanks on what to say next. We had our date at a Colombian coffee shop, and eventually made our way to The Drake hotel in Chicago. Got a nice room with a great view. It wasn't long when we got there that I got her clothes off and threw her onto the bed. Once we were done she wanted to hop in the shower and said she'd call me in to join when she was ready. At this point I had jokingly trolled her quite a bit, our banter was great so we were able to talk shit in a playful way etc.. So I thought it would be a funny idea to sneak into the bathroom and spook her in the shower. So when she got in I waited around 3-4 minutes, and began my devious plan. I quietly opened the door even though I doubt she would have heard it with the loud vent, and shower blasting...Strangely I noticed that while she was in the shower it didnt sound like the water was hitting her, but I decided to tip toe my way to the curtain to fling it open. As I got closer I heard her feet moving around, but still the water hardly hitting her falling mostly on the floor. I flung it open and she was ****ing waffle stomping. She started screaming, I yelled "holy ****ing shit" a couple times with my pitch getting higher and higher. And then she frantically got the rest of her shit down the drain, ran past me and put on her clothes without even drying off and left. The entire time after I stood there frozen wondering wtf was going on I couldn't believe my eyes. 5 minutes later she's completely vanished from social media

This lady is teaching our children fam

NBA Legend

Default Re: Got with a elementary school teacher last night...Turned into stuff of nightmares

Bro post a god damn pic

Default Re: Got with a elementary school teacher last night...Turned into stuff of nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Bro post a god damn pic
    I'm about to go out I will in a few hours. There was a smidgen of shit left on one of the tiles

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Don't post a pic here. Last thing you want is these degenerate fukks to hold ammo against you.

Funny story though. Lol.

wait what? did you ask why?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    I'm about to go out I will in a few hours. There was a smidgen of shit left on one of the tiles

Not a picture of the shit dude a picture of the girl

And then you woke up, followed that dream you had with a nice bowl of Cheerios, and hopped on ISH to grace us with this thread.

that's very disgusting but it doesn't shock me. people have some weird ass fetishes.

Should've followed her instructions. You would've never found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Not a picture of the shit dude a picture of the girl
    can't it be both?

Cali Love

Wow people actually do that shit?

Super Handsome East River Livn''s Avatar

Probably does it because she doesn't like using other people's toilets. Tbh I'd rather bang a waffle stomper than a girl who shit's and doesn't shower afterwards. You know she got that asshole nice and clean. The act of defecating is disgusting wherever you do it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

$200/night at the drake...thought you said you don't have a job?

the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck is wafflestomping. I refuse to believe that's a real thing.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    $200/night at the drake...thought you said you don't have a job?

Also he said the chick was gonna call him in to join her in a few minutes. We’re supposed to believe she decided to waffle stomp the shower right before he was coming in to join her and not expect it to reek and look gross??

Entire story is way suspect.