Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Default Re: I thought up some fresh bullshit way to say I think Bryant is better than James

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin

Who was debating stats over the first 11 years between lebron and kobe

I'm pretty sure you must be technically semi retarded considering the entire discussion was more than obviously about which player had a better impact on their team mates

Now since thats out of the way I can address your method for comparing players

Kobe bryants first 11 year average (and even current average) career wise is situational

If lebron came into the league playing under a coach that gave him limited minutes due to highschool players not being proven at the time nearly enough to automatically start ahead of current allstar veterens. Then lebrons career average would have also suffered.

Now you might say "well kobe wasnt as good as lebron at that age. Not good enough to start" ok. That doesnt change the fact that if kobe was drafted to a last place cavs team and goven 40 minutes and 20 shots a game from day one. Kobe would have a 30ppg career average. Multiple seasons like the ones in 2006 and 2007.

Kobes career average without the bench years playing behind eddie jones

= 28ppg, 6reb, 5ast

But with winning sometimes you must sacrifice. Something eron doesnt understand

Now lets also take into consideration that lebron james is an overrated rebounder

If a 6 foot 5, 200 pound kobe can average 6 rebounds career as a starter. Then 6-9, 260 pound lebron james who is the size of a power forward and can move faster and jump higher than any power forward in the nba ... AVERAGING ONLY 7 rebounds ... one more than kobe for his career... aint god damn sweet **** all to look at. Lebron james should average 9 or 10 rebounds easy

Kobe pound for pound is a more talented rebounder

Now the assists. Lebron averages 2 more assists career. As a starter only 1 more assist.

Now consider that lebron never had to play a triangle offense where it was twam play and ball movement. Lebron was able to stat pad and push for triple doubles every game in a ball dominant pick and kick out offense.

Again. Considering that. Lebron is overrated at play making. Especially when he doesnt even positively effect his team mates. They all suffer playing with lebron

Now what else should I address?

How about kobe bryant being the main playmaker and #1 assist player for 5 world champio ship teams. Thats more than lebron

But the final nail in the coffin. The one that youve all heard more than enough on this board

Lebron is a more than pathetic 2 for 5 in nba finals. A career loser. A journey man. A ring chaser. A colluder. A quitter. Who urns bridges and fails under pressure. Hes the moses malone of this generation. A blip on the radar of success. While kobe and duncan are responsible for 10 out of the last 16 nba titles. Lebron is responsible for only ONE.... ray allen owns lebrons only other one

And lebrons lucky if he gets credit for just one. Considering it was a lockout season that doesnt count anyway

After not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7... the dude quit like a punk b*tch and took his ball.. then ran home like a scared little bitch

Immediately walks into this team he left not more than 4 years ago already demanding changes and more talent. The guy has no shame and no class. Earned not given was a self admitted guilt. Check my stats was the most shameless act of ignorance. He man has burned more bridges with ex team mates than anyone else in the nba currently.

I could go on and on. Theres so much ammo. Its actually commical

I can skip talking about flopping. Choking. Charging. Traveling. Ceying. Balding. Being an ugly bow lefged shameful disay of a fatherless bastard with a hooker mom and an ex team mate for a step dad. He has no real friends and an ugly wife.

the guy is a walking joke. His fans drop a team publically and shamelessly bandwaggon.

You all deserve this sorry sack of shit. Youre all a perfect match

I was just addressing what really matters. I agree that Kobe's first 11 years are situational...but so far (which is all we can go off of)...Lebron's first 11 years blows Kobe's out of the ****ing water.

When Lebron plays longer...we can reflect on that. But I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that Kobe absolutely was not the player over his first 11 years as Lebron has been.

You want us to start penalizing Lebron for now somehow playing 17 years in 11 years?

You are a ****ing moron piece of shit that can't formulate real arguments...

Banned

Default Re: I thought up some fresh bullshit way to say I think Bryant is better than James

Quote Originally Posted by DMAVS41
    I was just addressing what really matters. I agree that Kobe's first 11 years are situational...but so far (which is all we can go off of)...Lebron's first 11 years blows Kobe's out of the ****ing water.

When Lebron plays longer...we can reflect on that. But I'm sorry if you don't like the fact that Kobe absolutely was not the player over his first 11 years as Lebron has been.

You want us to start penalizing Lebron for now somehow playing 17 years in 11 years?

You are a ****ing moron piece of shit that can't formulate real arguments...

So basically youre saying

Take away most of what kobe did and proved. Cut his stats even more due to scratching a huge ladder half. and lebron suddenly seems somewhat comparable

I agree

Banned

Who was debating stats over the first 11 years between lebron and kobe

I'm pretty sure you must be technically semi retarded considering the entire discussion was more than obviously about which player had a better impact on their team mates

Now since thats out of the way I can address your method for comparing players

Kobe bryants first 11 year average (and even current average) career wise is situational

If lebron came into the league playing under a coach that gave him limited minutes due to highschool players not being proven at the time nearly enough to automatically start ahead of current allstar veterens. Then lebrons career average would have also suffered.

Now you might say "well kobe wasnt as good as lebron at that age. Not good enough to start" ok. That doesnt change the fact that if kobe was drafted to a last place cavs team and goven 40 minutes and 20 shots a game from day one. Kobe would have a 30ppg career average. Multiple seasons like the ones in 2006 and 2007.

Kobes career average without the bench years playing behind eddie jones

= 28ppg, 6reb, 5ast

But with winning sometimes you must sacrifice. Something eron doesnt understand

Now lets also take into consideration that lebron james is an overrated rebounder

If a 6 foot 5, 200 pound kobe can average 6 rebounds career as a starter. Then 6-9, 260 pound lebron james who is the size of a power forward and can move faster and jump higher than any power forward in the nba ... AVERAGING ONLY 7 rebounds ... one more than kobe for his career... aint god damn sweet **** all to look at. Lebron james should average 9 or 10 rebounds easy

Kobe pound for pound is a more talented rebounder

Now the assists. Lebron averages 2 more assists career. As a starter only 1 more assist.

Now consider that lebron never had to play a triangle offense where it was twam play and ball movement. Lebron was able to stat pad and push for triple doubles every game in a ball dominant pick and kick out offense.

Again. Considering that. Lebron is overrated at play making. Especially when he doesnt even positively effect his team mates. They all suffer playing with lebron

Now what else should I address?

How about kobe bryant being the main playmaker and #1 assist player for 5 world champio ship teams. Thats more than lebron

But the final nail in the coffin. The one that youve all heard more than enough on this board

Lebron is a more than pathetic 2 for 5 in nba finals. A career loser. A journey man. A ring chaser. A colluder. A quitter. Who urns bridges and fails under pressure. Hes the moses malone of this generation. A blip on the radar of success. While kobe and duncan are responsible for 10 out of the last 16 nba titles. Lebron is responsible for only ONE.... ray allen owns lebrons only other one

And lebrons lucky if he gets credit for just one. Considering it was a lockout season that doesnt count anyway

After not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7... the dude quit like a punk b*tch and took his ball.. then ran home like a scared little bitch

Immediately walks into this team he left not more than 4 years ago already demanding changes and more talent. The guy has no shame and no class. Earned not given was a self admitted guilt. Check my stats was the most shameless act of ignorance. He man has burned more bridges with ex team mates than anyone else in the nba currently.

I could go on and on. Theres so much ammo. Its actually commical

I can skip talking about flopping. Choking. Charging. Traveling. Ceying. Balding. Being an ugly bow lefged shameful disay of a fatherless bastard with a hooker mom and an ex team mate for a step dad. He has no real friends and an ugly wife.

the guy is a walking joke. His fans drop a team publically and shamelessly bandwaggon.

You all deserve this sorry sack of shit. Youre all a perfect match

the sad thing is I feel like kenneth somehow actually believes the BS he is saying

you look like a fool right not

lebron is a better scorer, 3 point shoter, passer, rebounder, defender than kobe, is 4/11 in MVP's compared to 1/18 and is 2/5 in FMVP compared to 2/7

Nothing you say can change that

Kobrick shot 46% last year, lebron shot 56% last year 57% this year

Kobe missed the playoffs in his prime, and quit against steve nash

theres not one aspect of bball where lebron isnt vastly superior than kobe except quitting in the 1st round
    Last edited by dubeta; 07-21-2014 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    the sad thing is is feel like kenneth somehow actually believes the BS he is saying

you look like a fool right not

lebron is a better scorer, 3 point shoter, passer, rebounder, defender than kobe, is 4/11 in MVP's compared to 1/18 and is 2/5 in FMVP compared to 2/7

Nothing you say can change that

Kobrick shot 46% last year, lebron shot 56% last year 57% this year

Kobe missed the playoffs in his prime, and quit against steve nash

theres not one aspect of bball where lebron isnt vastly superior than kobe except quitting in the 1st round
    Only thing Kobe has on Lebron is free throw shooting.

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

lebron is a better scorer

quality trolling.

Dunking on everybody in the park hawke812's Avatar

Kobe is da bess.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One

quality trolling.
    25.5 ppg on 45% vs 27.5 ppg on 50% shooting, you tell me whats better kobetard

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

So basically youre saying

Take away most of what kobe did and proved. Cut his stats even more due to scratching a huge ladder half. and lebron suddenly seems somewhat comparable

I agree

What? I'm saying that you compare them over the amount of time Lebron has actually played to date as players.

So far...Lebron's career to date blows Kobe's out of the water over the same amount of time for Kobe.

Now...what happens in the future is wide open. Kobe has a monster next 5 or 6 years (even if he did stop playing any defense at all after 2010) that Lebron has to match in order to stay ahead.

Do you realize how stupid you are being right now? You are basically saying that Kobe is better because Lebron hasn't figured out a way to play 17 seasons in 11 years.

Just straight up retarded. This isn't some all time rankings thing I posted. I simply posted about Kobe vs Lebron for their first 11 years. Given that Lebron has only played 11 years to date...I think it's pretty ****ing reasonable.

We'll see what happens the rest of the way with both of them.

25.5 ppg on 45% vs 27.5 ppg on 50% shooting, you tell me whats better kobetard
    Kobe is the better scorer all things equal. Unfortunately, there's just too many factors skewing the numbers.

But if you truly believe that, I'm just going to (correctly) assume you didn't watch basketball prior to 2010.

Here's to trolling m8.

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

OP is on point, Lebron has literally sabotaged and ended careers of players, forcing them into early retirement,

the list of victims include:

larry hughes
    Mo williams
    shaq
    dwyane wade
    boobie gibson
    delonte west
    chris bosh
    big z

bron dont make his teammates better he exploits them to make his stats better

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One
    Kobe is the better scorer all things equal. Unfortunately, there's just too many factors skewing the numbers.

But if you truly believe that, I'm just going to (correctly) assume you didn't watch basketball prior to 2010.

Here's to trolling m8.
    the worse your fg% and worse your ppg the better the scorer?

so A.I is a better scorer than kobe then

And I watched before 2010, Kobe's 1st round quit jobs, and kobe aveaging a measly 22 ppg on 43% during the 3 peat, sidekick would be too generous to call it

the worse your fg% and worse your ppg the better the scorer?

so A.I is a better scorer than kobe then

And I watched before 2010, Kobe's 1st round quit jobs, and kobe aveaging a measly 22 ppg on 43% during the 3 peat, sidekick would be too generous to call it

Don't lie. It's pretty easy to tell when someone doesn't watch the game. You in particular are an easy call out.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggaboy80six
    I would love to smack the shit out of you and stop on yo fvcking head you stupid flying Ph^ggot
    How was McDonalds today midget boy? How sad your life must be that you have to resort to making empty threats of violence on a basketball message board.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Kobe Bryant is a better team mate than LeBron James

lol denial. i don't even consider you noteworthy enough to generate a response from me honestly. i don't have a problem with 1-2 bar posters.

"you gotta get some achievements under your belt if you wanna talk to me" - kobe bryant ( to smush parker in practice )

and when have i ever been the type of poster to say something like "Nikka fvck you ph^ggot"

lol i'm white
    If youre gonna troll, be funny.
    Your life must suck.