Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: SAC/DET resume trade talks for Josh Smith. Looking for a 3rd team

Quote Originally Posted by Miles and Miles
    I'm willing to take that risk. JT gives us nothing and Williams stinks off the bench. Kings have gotten no better this offseason. In my opinion they have actually gotten worse which is hard to do.
    Terry to Knicks for JR Smith.

JR
    Josh
    Rudy
    DeMarcus
    Ben

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    hes better suited at PF. the bigs on DET forced him out of his comfort zone.
    They didn't force him out of his comfort zone. They fed into his comfort zone, unfortunately. Josh Smith would float out on the perimeter and jack 3's all day if you let him. He's like a poor man's Sheed. The forcing comes when you make him play down low like an actual big.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan
    They didn't force him out of his comfort zone. They fed into his comfort zone, unfortunately. Josh Smith would float out on the perimeter and jack 3's all day if you let him. He's like a poor man's Sheed. The forcing comes when you make him play down low like an actual big.

very true. i guess i should have said, kept him out of his "efficient" spots due to the roster makeup