Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default Re: Rookie Wade won a playoff series with Odom as sidekick, Kobe in his prime couldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Wade had a better team and faced and easier team than the suns

Why was Kobe's team seeded so low?

GOAT coach, Top 10 (some say top 5) player of ALL TIME... Plus Odom (sixth man of the year award winner, Kwame = #1 overall pick).

Kobe couldn't lead a team with GOAT coach, 6MoY, and a #1 pick to a better record than a 7th or 8th seed???

Default Re: Rookie Wade won a playoff series with Odom as sidekick, Kobe in his prime couldn't?

Odom's 2004 Heat won 42 games, good for 4th seed and home court advantage in the East, earning them the right to drag out seven games against a not-so-great Baron (pre Warrior), Jamaal Magloire, and David Wesley.

Kobe's 2006 Lakers won 45 games, good for 7th seed and the chance to take on one of the best offenses in the history of the NBA.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Don't ever put Wade and Kobe in the same sentence , please. Imagine Kobe with Lebron , Bosh and Ray on the same team when he's 32(09-10). Come on..

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Really, even without Amare?

So lets see, the Lakers had the best player (supposedly) in the series by far and according to Laker fans the Lakers had GOAT coach and Suns had WOAT coach.

So Kobe Bryant (A top 10 player of ALL TIME) and Phil Jackson (GOAT coach) and Odom, who just sidekicked Wade's playoff series win as a rookie...

..couldnt get by Nash, Marion, and the WOAT coach Mike Dantoni?

Really? Greatest player of his generation and GOAT coach couldnt win a playoff series against Nash and Mike Dantoni?
    Wow. Checkmate.

This is the one thing I hate about the internet. People can choose to skip a post like this that is basically irrefutable.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Xiengqichess
    Don't ever put Wade and Kobe in the same sentence , please. Imagine Kobe with Lebron , Bosh and Ray on the same team when he's 32(09-10). Come on..
    Kobe would be content with taking 14 shots a game? I don't think so.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    Kobe would be content with taking 14 shots a game? I don't think so.

Thats the thing. There are smart fans, who can actually see when a player is being effective by NOT forcing bad shots. And then there are Kibe stans. Who are the "shiney object" crowd. If he scores 48 points its just like, amaazzzinnggg, whoaaaa!!!! Even if he did it on 33 shots

They dont care. Point total = wooahhhh!!!!!!

Even tho the Lakers win more when Kibe shoots and scores LESS. But they dont care. Point toal = wooaahhhh!!! If Kibe scores 50 by selfishly hogging the ball all game and they lose? Wheres the help! Get it done, Mitch!

Banned

Wait this is Silkk??? how many accounts does this nikka have?

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White
    Wait this is Silkk??? how many accounts does this nikka have?
    He has Silk, Akrazoloser, Rocketswin, 6 for 24, and I think I'm still ballin is him too.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    He has Silk, Akrazoloser, Rocketswin, 6 for 24, and I think I'm still ballin is him too.

I also still use my GOBB account on occasion.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Rocketswin2013 is Silkk too? that guy is an ass.

Get a life, nikka

3-time NBA All-Star

bran stans dumbest on this board. Deal with it kids. Your boy lost while having a 3rd option better than gasol. Your IQs got exposed so bad this year

Damn. Truth. Kobe is now out of my top 20.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Eastern Conference

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 97 bulls
    Wow. Checkmate.

This is the one thing I hate about the internet. People can choose to skip a post like this that is basically irrefutable.
    That was a checkmate??

You realize bores draw subbed for amare and averaged 18/8/7 against LA..boris draw honestly is a better basketball player than amare. His iq and feel for the game are insanely good and he does everything at a high level. All amare did elite was score.

It's actually ironic as hell that Akrazotile was ignorant of amazes replacement given that he loves to call out players like amare for being one dimensional role players while bores by his definition might be a superstar because he takes on many different roles