Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: What's your occupation?

Analyst and therapist

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    88M is my MOS. lol I probably should've chosen something more related to the medical field since that's what I'm going to school for. If you don't mind me asking, how long you been in and do you plan on going active duty?
    Ive been in the guard since 09 so 4 years since I enlisted in december 22. I dont plan to go on active duty but if I do it would be as a intelligence officer. I am considering FBI or Homeland security more than going active. What is 88m though, I dont know Army codes lol, air force has their own. Im 4hxo1 for example.

I'm an engineer of the latest joint and blunt technologies. We specialize in minimizing air leakage while prolonging maximum pulling capabilities from multiple smoke convergence points.

It's the future, the shit your grand kids will be smoking .

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Ive been in the guard since 09 so 4 years since I enlisted in december 22. I dont plan to go on active duty but if I do it would be as a intelligence officer. I am considering FBI or Homeland security more than going active. What is 88m though, I dont know Army codes lol, air force has their own. Im 4hxo1 for example.
    Go with FBI. It sounds cooler.