Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: How do you guys usually pick up on girls?

OP, don't ask them to "unvirginize" you. Tell them you're a sex god with a 9 inch black penor, even if you aren't black. Works every time.

Quote Originally Posted by EMERE
    Im dont know if im autistic , can you be kind enough to tell me the symptoms though? All of those ideas you guys gave out are pretty common, but if your that type of guy that can just talk to a girl off the street and smash the day after, please tell me your secret.
    lol youre not autistic

but just get out there. be relaxed, funny, polite and a good listener and plenty of girls will dig it.

and dont be flashing your cash, but every girl is a gold digger. some more than other

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    lol youre not autistic

but just get out there. be relaxed, funny, polite and a good listener and plenty of girls will dig it.

and dont be flashing your cash, but every girl is a gold digger. some more than other
    Its sounds like he has asperger's aka mild autism.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    Get in the gym, start working out, and stay confident. Men are the rightful rulers of this Earth. Do not put bitches on a pedestal because women are what what they are.
    Before i approach girls nowadays, I think of them when they're taking out their dirty tampon or wiping their butthole or when they fart in secret, before I would think of them as these clean wipes that never get dirty. Funny how the mind tweaks after being exposed to thinks your uncomfortable with.

Banned

Unvirginize

I go to her house, and usually give her one of these

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    I go to her house, and usually give her one of these

what is that from?

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    what is that from?
    Lol no idea, I've seen that gif multiple times and think it's hilarious. Couldn't find the full gif though, it just zooms in on his face and he's laughing as he finishes

@Nick Young, please shut it.

I don't need more confidence, I already have it when I approach them and ask them if they want to smash, but my conversations really suck, I can't go further than my usual wanna smash lines.

Thanks for the advice though guys.

wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash?wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash? wanna smash?

Bear Chested Da Brawn STATUTORY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Lol no idea, I've seen that gif multiple times and think it's hilarious. Couldn't find the full gif though, it just zooms in on his face and he's laughing as he finishes
    it's tilda swinton and the boy from perks of being a wallflower, im too lazy to triangulate the actual film tho

Actually most of the time I just do it in public/on the street when I see someone I would feel interested to, and she isn't at the moment surrounded by multiple friends, that in some case would lower my self confidence

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Actually most of the time I just do it in public/on the street when I see someone I would feel interested to, and she isn't at the moment surrounded by multiple friends, that in some case would lower my self confidence
    Damn me and you should get together some time to work on this picking up game, I do it when their friends aren't there also, but most of the time they say they have to go and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    what is that from?
    It's from a movie called, We Need to Talk About Kevin. It's about a boy who is inherently kinda evil and his mom's struggle to love/connect with him. At the end, he carries out a harmful plan. Not really a good movie, dark and uncomfortable without any real insight or anything to justify how the entertainment factor was lacking.