NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Lightbulb Remember the Grant Hill commercial saying not to call people gay on the court?

They should do a new one with LeBron where he says you shouldn't call people gay and bitches because it hurts their feelings, then he could maybe shed a single tear or something

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Remember the Grant Hill commercial saying not to call people gay on the court?

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Born Sinner's Avatar

Default Re: Remember the Grant Hill commercial saying not to call people gay on the court?

Lebron is soooo gay

I rule the local playground

At what point does the NBA realize that the more exposure Lebron gets, the more he makes himself look bad. Maybe they should start favoring another East team now ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    They should do a new one with LeBron where he says you shouldn't call people gay and bitches because it hurts their feelings, then he could maybe shed a single tear or something
    Was there a Grant Hill one? I think it was Jared Dudley.

In light of the Orlando shooting over the weekend, I think this thread should be closed. This makes me very uncomfortable.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    Was there a Grant Hill one? I think it was Jared Dudley.
    Grant Hill definitely headlined the commercial.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    In light of the Orlando shooting over the weekend, I think this thread should be closed. This makes me very uncomfortable.
    Soft

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar