Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If Warriors win tonight, can Draymond celbrate?

Whats the deal w/ his suspension? Is he allowed to celebrate on the court after they win? Is he allowed to celebrate in the locker room after?

I rule the local playground dubnation's Avatar

Default Re: If Warriors win tonight, can Draymond celbrate?

Quote Originally Posted by Knicksfever2010
    Whats the deal w/ his suspension? Is he allowed to celebrate on the court after they win? Is he allowed to celebrate in the locker room after?
    No. He's not allowed in the building at all. Lebron played him, but dude is a complete dumbass

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by dubnation
    No. He's not allowed in the building at all. Lebron played him, but dude is a complete dumbass

LeBron actually played himself. Warriors gonna come out and play pissed off. Warning for everybody tonight EXPECT A BLOWOUT.

Its gonna be sad that draymond wont be able to celebrate but hey...he will be at the parade and im sure he will have a few words for bron. lmao

College superstar

If he comes into the building after the game is over, it should be fine right?

Quote Originally Posted by miggyme1
    LeBron actually played himself. Warriors gonna come out and play pissed off. Warning for everybody tonight EXPECT A BLOWOUT.

Its gonna be sad that draymond wont be able to celebrate but hey...he will be at the parade and im sure he will have a few words for bron. lmao
    I'm just trying to imagine Dray watching the game at home or at some bar

Dude would be talking so much sh*t on LBJ, that's where I'm trying to watch the game

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    Not sure, but that would make sense to me. It's just... if they win he'll definitely miss the on-court rush when the buzzer sounds and maybe the trophy presentation. At home. I'd regret missing that forever

What would happen if Draymond entered the building? If the Warriors win, what could the NBA do? Have security remove him? Seems silly

College superstar

What would happen if Draymond entered the building? If the Warriors win, what could the NBA do? Have security remove him? Seems silly
    If Draymond enters the building, I fully expect Lebron to b1tch about it and try his utmost to get him kicked out.

140,000$ fine I think. He can afford anyways. People are crazy if they think he won't be on the court if they win. I don't know if the 140K fine is just during the game and whether it includes post game as well. Either way, he makes like 15m of Warrior wages without all endorsements.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    140,000$ fine I think. He can afford anyways. People are crazy if they think he won't be on the court if they win. I don't know if the 140K fine is just during the game and whether it includes post game as well. Either way, he makes like 15m of Warrior wages without all endorsements.
    If they win, the Warriors should reimburse him with the ridiculous $$$$$$$ they made on ticket revenue this postseason

Back to Business

Quote Originally Posted by dubnation
    I'm just trying to imagine Dray watching the game at home or at some bar

Dude would be talking so much sh*t on LBJ, that's where I'm trying to watch the game

lmao hell yea. Im sure he wont be too far from the arena considering if they win I WOULD HOPE he can at least go back to the locker room considering the game is OVER and all.

I don't agree with a player being banned from the arena I think the NBA needs to fix that. Just make the players wear a suit and sit behind the bench.

Banning someone from the arena is just a little too extreme and its not even from the fact of how big this game is but I would feel the same way for a guy playing for the sixers. Its like banning someone from their home. Big difference between banning someone from a game and home and the NBA has it WRONG.

Quote Originally Posted by scm5
    A reporter on Twitter had some insight

Back when Artest got suspended the rest of the season due to the Malice, when Indy got bounced in the P/O's, RonRon came to the arena about an hour or so after wanting to work out. He wasn't kept from entering the arena.

I think if the Dubs close it out, the Union and the NBA will make sure Green can celebrate with his squad without getting fined.

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L
    140,000$ fine I think.
    Maybe just think of it as really expensive court-side tickets.. and you get to celebrate!

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

yeah, i cant imagine him missing the locker room celebration. and i feel theres a good chance youll see him on court at the end of the game, rockin a GSW championship hat with the rest of the team.

as far as the fine? management will probably pay for that.

I rule the local playground Klay 3D's Avatar

They should Facetime him on the jumbotron.