Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Bron is soft, but I don't see how people are caping for Green

Dude is a moron. You'd think after getting away with his shenanigans against OKC he'd at least hold himself in check for a while, but he's just like an unruly child who can't control himself.

Local High School Star

Default Re: Bron is soft, but I don't see how people are caping for Green

Quote Originally Posted by Boogaboog
    Dude is a moron. You'd think after getting away with his shenanigans against OKC he'd at least hold himself in check for a while, but he's just like an unruly child who can't control himself.
    All he tried to do was get up, what the hell are you rambling about. I guess you would like to be punked with someone stepping over you with their balls in your face.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy77x
    All he tried to do was get up, what the hell are you rambling about. I guess you would like to be punked with someone stepping over you with their balls in your face.
    Bullshit. He even kicked out his right foot again when he was on the ground. Dude is a menace.

Karma is a bitch. Draymond's out for a game and LeBron will lose another one.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Boogaboog
    Bullshit. He even kicked out his right foot again when he was on the ground. Dude is a menace.
    You're just a clear hater, all he was trying to do was get leph@g off of him. At no point did he even look up to see exactly where bran was, was just trying to get his tiny nuts off his head.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Because it IS LeBron. The amount of butthurt he has created over the course of his career is simply unprecedented. When you're that good, that successful, dethroned that many franchises, surpassed so many fanbases' favorite player and done it all with that much style and under that much scrutiny, irrationality is what you're going to get when it comes to him.

You could replace LeBron with anybody, and I mean anybody, in that dustup with Green and everybody would be sh!tting on Green right now. The league couldn't have made a more 'DUH' decision. It was that easy. But people simply cannot watch LeBron win at anything. He success reduces too many to tears and scares too many sh!tless. Thus the hate. But that's what makes him so good for the NBA. People live to watch him.

Quote Originally Posted by Indian guy
    Because it IS LeBron. The amount of butthurt he has created over the course of his career is simply unprecedented. When you're that good, that successful, dethroned that many franchises, surpassed so many fanbases' favorite player and done it all with that much style and under that much scrutiny, irrationality is what you're going to get when it comes to him.

You could replace LeBron with anybody, and I mean anybody, in that dustup with Green and everybody would be sh!tting on Green right now. The league couldn't have made a more 'DUH' decision. It was that easy. But people simply cannot watch LeBron win at anything. He success reduces too many to tears and scares too many sh!tless. Thus the hate. But that's what makes him so good for the NBA. People live to watch him.

It's basically what you said. LeBron is a bitch, but Draymond got what he deserved.

Why would they? All he's shown anyone is how to lose in the finals.

No one give two shits about MJ wanna be's except for those who never watched MJ live.

Is winning 2 rings by joining 2 other top FOUR in PER players suppose to impress anyone?

Fvck no.

All I've seen is an inferior player who can't even take over games in the finals. Why can't Lebron handle the pressure the way MJ was able to handle the pressure over 20 years ago? MJ didn't even know how to let a finals series go to 7 games and you think you are watching something special in your viewing of LBJ? He's nothing in comparison to MJ.

Do you even eat curry bro?

D*ck cheese is cleaner than Draymond

I think people just don't like the NBA league office trying to determine the outcome of a series.

Fantastic post.

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    I think people just don't like the NBA league office trying to determine the outcome of a series.
    I'm rooting for Curry and the Warriors in the series, and I thought the reffing was one sided that last game. Only one I've had an issue with. You sitting here pretending a man swiping at another mans nuts is okay is too f*cking funny.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

The meltdowns beginning early this summer