Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Did Kobe have the most 30pt games of any 3 year stretch in playoff history?

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Notice how these Kobe fanboys wanna bring up only scoring totals and ignore pretty much every other facet of the game.

i just find it funny.. that in a thread purely about scoring you want to bring up WS/48..

if you want to discuss that then make your own thread, why bring up something totally unrelated to the original thread topic

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: Did Kobe have the most 30pt games of any 3 year stretch in playoff history?

notice how you completely avoided my post destroying WS/48..

the same stat that shows bran barely having a bigger impact in the 2015 playoffs than tristan thompson and having less impact than irving..

i don't even like lebron..

but that is ridiculous..

and then PER.. the same stat that has CB34, Cp3, Wade, David Robinson and Neil Johnston ranked higher than Magic & Kareem..

Per....the stat that shows Nick Collison is more impactful player then Steph Curry.....

Sounds legit

NBA Legend

OP posts a completely arbitrary and meaningless statistic and then gets his throat stuffed with rat poison.

This is ISH.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    OP posts a completely arbitrary and meaningless statistic and then gets his throat stuffed with rat poison.

This is ISH.

Quote Originally Posted by dubeta
    And of course Kobe comes dead last in FG% among them
    5 rings

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    5 rings
    This.

It's not all about stats.

It's about winning.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss
    5 rings
    This.

It's not about stats.

It's about stats AND winning.

Most missed shots in game history?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    i'm glad you feel confident in your hypothetical fantasy NBA predictions
    Just use your brain, it's simple logic really.

As for people changing the topic, it's a shitty one to begin with. People try to make it more applicable, useful, adding other important aspects to it that actually give us a whole picture.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Kobrick stans just can't quit can they...this shit is pathetic. ...this kind of garbage is why I've basically moved to RealGM...Jeff is a **** tard and so is his board.

That he has let a piss ant like marky mark run wild is pathetic and exhausting....

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Smoke posting drunk again after his wife beats him.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    You have way too much intimate knowledge of my priviate life...I'm paranoid now. But lets be honest...only a kobe stan could ever let a woman run his life...Vanessa is the one who wears the pants after all.

If you are going to try and "get" a drunk..at least know...we don't give shit about much, bro. lol. That's our MO. You don't drink yourself to death caring about much, honey.

...dont worry though, I'm pretty much done with this shit forum...i like to talk about baskeball. My life is shit enough to comeon here and try to talk about basketball with a bunch of 12 year olds.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 09-08-2015 at 06:19 AM.

Notice small dick kd aint on the list