Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Stern denied revised deal

I can believe LA and Demps had the nerve and courage to present this second offer... I mean Stern says deal not good enough for the Hornets and what LA and Demps do? Sign two scrubs for no apparent reason and trade them to LA so that LA adds more salary!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder Bread Kid
    Oh my god. Crossover was a troll, scamming every single gullible person on the forum who believed his bs.

His source was twitter and the ability to think out and spin it in a way that convinced you it was coming from a "source",
    He's only a troll because the news was positive for Lakers. You just can't get over that your spurs are done, can you?

I should make a second fake account and rep spurs just so you can say how much you agree like a total tool.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore dreaming121's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    I can believe LA and Demps had the nerve and courage to present this second offer... I mean Stern says deal not good enough for the Hornets and what LA and Demps do? Sign two scrubs for no apparent reason and trade them to LA so that LA adds more salary!!
    I know right. Why didn't they offer Okafor's contract instead ?

Quote Originally Posted by D-Rose
    There will be hell for Stern if he approves a trade anywhere now.
    He only owns the God Damn Hornets am I the only one that understands this concept

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    He only owns the God Damn Hornets am I the only one that understands this concept
    He doesn't own the god damn Hornets. Do you understand the concept of "commissioner"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_Gamble
    He doesn't own the god damn Hornets. Do you understand the concept of "commissioner"?
    The Nba owns the team, Which means the other 29 owners in the leauge own the team. The owners report their dissatisfaction with the trade therefore Stern Cancels the trade.

State in anyway you want the concept is still the same.

Of course he does not really own the Hornets.

It is the NBA who owns the hornets (29 Owners with Stern as their representative.)

Good High School Starter

Quote Originally Posted by Yung D-Will
    The Nba owns the team, Which means the other 29 owners in the leauge own the team. The owners report their dissatisfaction with the trade therefore Stern Cancels the trade.

State in anyway you want the concept is still the same.
    The concept is a little different, isn't it? With your own team, you can do any trade you want (as long as it is within the rules). But can you, along with 27 other owners, use the Hornets in order to benefit your own team? That's where the NBA-ownership's control should end.

The Lakers should have thrown in a couple more picks.
    But they didn't want to do that because they wanted to use them for Howard.

The concept is a little different, isn't it? With your own team, you can do any trade you want (as long as it is within the rules). But can you, along with 27 other owners, use the Hornets in order to benefit your own team? That's where the NBA-ownership's control should end.
    I agree there's a lot of gray area and a lot of conflicts of intrest going on in a situation like this but from all i know there's also no precedent for how things liek this work under stern

There is obviously bias. But you cannot deny all 29 owners not to have any control with the Hornets. After all they as a collective are paying for the Hornet's salaries.

That's why before trading Paul the NBA should find an owner first. Then he can do whatever he wants with Paul. That way there would be no bias at all.