Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: Kobe Bryant cleared for all activities with no restrictions

I must say, even taking into account new techniques in training and medicine, that this is pretty damn impressive. I still remember when a blown achilles was like a death sentence for an NBA player.

Wow, some sensitive Kobe fans in here.

I merely inquired about the legitamacy of Kobe's injury because of how quickly he will likely return and I got negged by two of the fanboys

Once explained to me by a couple of the good Laker fans, I accepted the answer and I find it strange since it wasn't an attempt to troll.

Who wrote this; "You have been nominated for a neggy"
    Last edited by poido123; 10-11-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Wow, some sensitive Kobe fans in here.

I merely inquired about the legitamacy of Kobe's injury because of how quickly he will likely return and I got negged by two of the fanboys

Once explained to me by a couple of the good Laker fans, I accepted the answer and I find it strange since it wasn't an attempt to troll.

Who wrote this; "You have been nominated for a neggy"
    Well, let's keep it real here. Bulls/Jordan fans do have a history of accusing Kobe of faking injuries. Not saying you did, but lots of Bull/Jordan fans in the past, have routinely done that.

Local High School Star joshwake's Avatar

Well if anyone in the league can come back from a torn Achilles it's Kobe. The question is, how much of an impact can he have. He simply cannot be the same player he was, and anyone who thinks different is delusional. If he is going to adapt his game then he can still be the MVP of the lakers. Even though I have never been a Kobe fan I admire his passion and drive to win and I hope he does make a special comeback. He deserves it and I wouldn't want this injury to be the end of his meaningful career. Realistically though, there is a very high probability that he doesn't have much of an impact on the game anymore, Kobe fans should really temper their expectations.

Terrible move.
    He should sit out until the end of this year or even the All-Star break and let his whole body heal up.
    He would still time to get his conditioning and rhythm back for the playoffs.